Goldfish® Grahams Vanilla Baked Snacks uploaded by milissa p.

BY GOLDFISH #44 in Crackers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Baked graham snacks.
Made with whole grain no artificial preservatives.

Cj B.
This often doubles as an everyday type of snack and a dessert amongst my family.  The taste is sweet, almost like a cookie but nowhere near as strong.  It's great for people who don't like overly sweet things but prefer sweet over very savory flavors.
Kelly C.
Washington, DC
El producto está bien para los niños solo de vez en cuando, algunas variedades tienen demasiada azúcar. Siento que la fórmula es casi buena pero a mi hija le genera demasiada ansiedad.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I love trying new flavors of food items, especially those that could be considered a little treat so when the new Vanilla Goldfish Grahams came out I had to give them a try. Unfortunately, I wasn't really impressed in the sense that they were almost flavorless and tasted kind of bland. Also, since they aren't very healthy for you, I think that there are better options out there.
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
The Vanilla Goldfish are a really nice, sweet snack! I worried for the flavor at first, being very used to cheesy goodness. However, I was not disappointed to try these. They are sweet and the vanilla flavor is prominent. I would buy these for my midday sugar cravings and not have to worry about the calories either. Perfect snack!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
My family and I love these!!!! They have a very unique flavor..buy these all the time!! They are a great go to for something different!! Very good price..and you can find them on sale a lot of times!!
Jess P.
Sherman, IL
These taste like I'd imagine cardboard to taste with with a little sugar baked in. A bag of these are around $3 pretty much anywhere. Buy the regular goldfish and don't try to get a dessert version. I'd imagine that kids like them because of the sugar.
Tianna S.
Orlando, FL
Kids love them and cant stop eating them. They are better than the smore ones. They are great but the packaging isnt good because it rips very easily and wont seal then it makes them taste stale. I would recommend them but just make sure you have another container to put them in after opened.
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
I love gold fish they are a great snack for when I'm laying in bed and want a snack or driving for road trips. These vanilla flavored ones are my favorite ones for when I have a slight sweet tooth!
Elaine R.
Richmond, TX
The flavor tastes artificial and weirdly sweet. I bought it at the grocery store as an alternative to the cheese flavors. It also had a very strange texture. I would recommend maybe one of the chocolate flavors if you want sweet!
Laura M.
Whittier , CA
With 5 little ones aged 8 and under these are a must in our house. They kiddos absolutely love the cute little fishy shape and they taste amazing. Definitely met my expectations on flavor and price. Your family will love these!