Goldfish® Grahams Strawberry Shortcake uploaded by Amanda C.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish® Strawberry Shortcake Baked Graham Snacks.

New!

Per 35 pieces.

140 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

140mg sodium, 6% DV.

7g sugars.

8g whole grain per serving.

No artificial preservatives.

Pepperidge Farm®.

Finn®.

Flavored with other natural flavors.

Buy on Walmart
Kelly H.
Toledo
These are a deliciously sweet take on the original goldfish cracker. When I buy them for my kids they get gobbled up quickly! The serving size is perfect for little ones who love to munch or parents trying to sneak a quick snack between all the craziness!
Chylie b.
These are so good!!!!!!!!! They taste just like strawberry!!!! I purchased theses at Walmart and shop rite!!!! They are very sweet!!!! They were delicious!!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend to others!
Cecilia G.
Katy, TX
Id rather stick to the original  grahms  but these are okay tooa great strawberry taste to them if your a fan of strawberries but as for me  well its just too sweet  im not into such a sweet sugary taste
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
If you havent tried these, then GO GET SOME NOW!! Get multiple flavors too because they are all incredible.  They are great to snack on, especailly if you want dessert but dont have any.
Christina B.
My daughter loves these as a preschool snack treat! They're sweet and adorable and easy to pack in her lunch. I am always able to find a good sale on them. We love these little graham fishies and will def repurchase!
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
Loving the new takes they're coming out with can't go wrong with the original either though. Definitely a good option if you just like cookies and in little bites. Kids love these
Taliyah d.
111 Noah’s way
Dhrndm. Sh dbind jor hdu rhubdhusb the jienjus jid einsbw benne. Use under her I d hand u doh d unebh s h dbinebjx xh jinx jdhjdjjd mainstream jab sh jid jid ind huh jid Can is. X. His. Hisnhuzbhhs hx. Un. Did ubbbdihnd hi business. Had. Hdmjdb ehn
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
I bought them for my daughter. And she said that they have a funny taste to them. I ate quite a few hand fulls. And they did have a funny kind of aftertaste to them. They don't taste like cake. And have a slight strawberry taste. I do however like the animal cookie/graham cookie if it was plain.
Toni H.
So...I had only tried the savory flavors initially.  I had my grandson with me and wanted to pick up some cookies to go with our vanilla ice cream.  I saw these at Walmart and they were on sale.  He LOVES goldfish.  I said these ought to make him happy but he would have to share with me.  Needless to say, we were tugging at the bag fighting over who's turn it was to reach in.  You all are wrong for this flavor...SO GOOD!
Amanda A.
Dearborn, MI
These goldfish are amazing! They literally taste exactly like a strawberry shortcake. I had a coworker bring them into work and I couldn't believe they were gold fish. The very next day I went to a local grocery store and could not find them anywhere!! Eventually I found them at Walmart and bought 3 packs and I still am not sick of them! Same texture as your regular goldfish but sweet! The flavors are wonderful, not too overpowering and not too sweet-just perfect!! I really hope they keep these gold fish around!