Goldfish® Grahams S'mores Baked Graham Snacks uploaded by B!B! B.Goldfish® Grahams S'mores Baked Graham Snacks uploaded by teri s.Goldfish® Grahams S'mores Baked Graham Snacks uploaded by teri s.

BY GOLDFISH

Taste the sweet side of your favorite snack!

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dehydrated Marshmallows (Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Corn Syrup,
Dextrose, Gelatin), Canola Oil, Cornstarch, Honey, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Invert Syrup, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Molasses,
Baking Soda, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Riley S.
I love these goldfish, although, they're so different from the original, that it's tough to call them goldfish 😂 the grahm cracker pieces are sweet, the chocolate ones are pretty good, but the star of the show is the marshmallow pieces! I love how they are like lucky charms marshmallows! Overall, I recommend these; they're so good!! Goldfish® Grahams S'mores Baked Graham SnacksLucky Charms™ Original
Katie W.
Sterling, VA
One of our favorite snacks with the Goldfish brand! We love a little sweet now and then and these are perfect! These are little mini chocolate Goldfish with marshmallows too! I love these as it gives my sweet tooth everything it needs! My son loves these now and then as well and perfect for his summer snack or for his lunches during the school year! I try to buy when on sale unless we really have a need for that chocolate! ☺️
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
I am a s'mores lover!!! These are super good, especially the marshmallow. The mix isn't too sweet either. It has graham crackers, chocolate cookies, and marshmallows all shaped like fish. It's also not super high in calories either. My nieces and nephews also love them as well.
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
To start with I love goldfish. The regular cheese goldfish but I found different other flavors when I walked through the cracker aisle and I found a Smore’s, vanilla cupcake and cinnamon. I fell in love at all the other flavors and I always buy them and have them in my pantry
Kimberly T.
laredo
These are a nice sweet snack. They do not taste exactly like a smore but they are still very tasty. They come with three different goldfish’s a graham cracker, a chocolate cookie goldfish and a marshmallow goldfish. They are cute and tasty.
Kelly D.
My whole family snacks in goldfish! When friends and family come over they snack on them! I get all kind and all flavors all the time when they’re on sale! They usually have great deals in them in most stores and I highly recommend these to anyone
Tori B.
Galloway
Warning: these are addicting and go great with milk. Also there doesn’t seem to be much in it but does last awhile. It’s affordable and amazing and could probably be a cereal. Surprisingly low cals for the serving size 💕
Kristin F.
Anderson
I love these goldfish. It is like a s’more packed into a small bite without the mess. They’re great for kids and for adults. Have purchased these many times and will purchase them again in the future.
Kristie H.
Rathdrum, ID
The s'mores goldfish are my most favorite ones because they remind me of campfires and when we go camping or hiking and I love how it makes me remember that especially during the winter.
Chrissie R.
Finleyville, PA
I have a 4 year old and a 1.5 year old...to say we eat a lot of goldfish crackers is an understatement! We go through more goldfish crackers than any other snack! But these ones are just a little bit more special! These goldfish s’mores are used as more of a treat after dinner and they are are great motivator!
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Are the marshmallows soft and fresh? Or hard like in lucky charms??
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
How much are these at target?