Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Marina M.
Riverside , CA
This brings a smile to my face every time I eat this product. It gives me good childhood memories. This is a great snack to pack on the go and even a small tasty dessert.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
I got these free to try and review these are the perfect bite of sweetness and grams they taste great goes great with anything your child would eat mine loves apple juice
Kate T.
Sykesville, MD
I love these for my daughter they provide a healthy alternative to junk food!!! They taste like honey Graham's however I haven't compared the nutritional value of honey Graham's to gold fish
Shaka E.
Memphis , TN
I love having these around for when you just have to have something to eat. They are a great thing to eat if you jut need something in between meals and are not that fatening.
Lynnsie B.
Such a great taste! Goldfish is perfect for any occasion. I have eaten them for years and every flavor that they come out with always satisfy the crave for them.
Allison W.
Killeen, TX
I buy these for my kids they are a great snack to snack on. My kids love that they are in the shape of fish. They are cheapper then teddy grams foe me to buy.
Nicole H.
I love the graham crackers- love eating them
When I feel sick to keep something little in my stomach! Pretty cheap and easy to get kids to eat as a snack too
Casey R.
Bristol , TN
Love this. It's a quick snack for the kiddos it's easy to throw in the bag when your ready to do and don't make to big of a mess when eating and taste great
Michelle C.
Maryville, Tn
These are some of my favorite snacks for the kids and me. We do a lot of hiking and these are a quick and easy snack to pack. Very good brand and very tasty.
Tara N.
Oh I could eat the whole bag! These are so much better than regular goldfish. These graham crackers are better than the teddy bear ones. Highly recommend.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?