Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
LOVE THESE FOR MYSELF! I KNOW THESE ARE GREAT FOR KIDS, BUT I LIKE TO MUNCH ON THEM TOO! THEY CAN BE PRICEY, SO YOU HAVE TO CATCH THEM ON A SALE. I BUY ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR MY KIDS.
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
I love these when I am dieting and need to have something sweet. I buy a bag and measure out 1/2 cups and put them in baggies. When I crave a snack I grab a bag and know I'm still within my calorie allotment and I was my craving. They are so yummy and sweet. They remind me honey teddy grahams.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
These goldfish honey grahams are a copy cat of the teddy grahams. They are pretty good but I like the original teddy grahams better and the cute little teddy bear shapes! But these are tasty! Yum!
Lisa G.
My son loves these. I don't have to feel guilty that I am giving him something that is filled with fat and calories. I snack on them too on occasion. We love the cheesy flavors!!
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
Addicted to these thing since forever. It's so good. Also because it made for kid, no preservatives or additives. I love how small the pieces is. Easy to eat and not too heavy.
wendy s.
My family loves these very much. we keep them at home all the time about 2 packages at a time. different types-its a great way to keep simple snack available and pack for lunch!
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC
These are ok. Not super. I prefer the original gold fish cheeae flavored ones but these are mildly sweet and crispy. If you like that sort of thing you wont be disappointed
Kate R.
When I first saw these I thought they were going to be very good, but when I tried them they had a very interesting taste. They really were my favorite but I guess it really just depends on what things you like.
Crystal B.
Cecilia, KY
Our family loves taking these along on outings. They're quick and easy for the little ones to be able to carry along and eat when riding in the stroller and yummy enough for us grown ups to snack on too!
Kate T.
Sykesville, MD
I love these for my daughter they provide a healthy alternative to junk food!!! They taste like honey Graham's however I haven't compared the nutritional value of honey Graham's to gold fish
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
liilly s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?