Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
These are delicious! I love graham crackers and these are just more fun to eat. The kids I baby'sit love them too. They also have other great flavors now like apple which is my favorite other than honey.
Aly C.
Akron, OH
They've came out with so many different flavors of goldfish & it makes me so excited but these are so good if you like graham crackers & don't want to walk with them around
Stephany R.
Stratford, CT
I love the classic gold fish but it's nice to try new things. This one it's impressive good since I don't really like honey. It's not that easy to find at the store thou.
Karrington H.
This goldfish flavor is amazing, I think it's by far the best. I personally love honey and put it on a lot of stuff so if your a honey love it you will love this snack.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
LOVE THESE FOR MYSELF! I KNOW THESE ARE GREAT FOR KIDS, BUT I LIKE TO MUNCH ON THEM TOO! THEY CAN BE PRICEY, SO YOU HAVE TO CATCH THEM ON A SALE. I BUY ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR MY KIDS.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
These goldfish honey grahams are a copy cat of the teddy grahams. They are pretty good but I like the original teddy grahams better and the cute little teddy bear shapes! But these are tasty! Yum!
Lisa G.
My son loves these. I don't have to feel guilty that I am giving him something that is filled with fat and calories. I snack on them too on occasion. We love the cheesy flavors!!
wendy s.
My family loves these very much. we keep them at home all the time about 2 packages at a time. different types-its a great way to keep simple snack available and pack for lunch!
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC
These are ok. Not super. I prefer the original gold fish cheeae flavored ones but these are mildly sweet and crispy. If you like that sort of thing you wont be disappointed
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
I got these free to try and review these are the perfect bite of sweetness and grams they taste great goes great with anything your child would eat mine loves apple juice
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?