Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Alexis R.
You can never go wrong with Goldfish! They are very tasty and addictive. I like how they are shaped as a fish. You can find these in different flavors. They are great to grab when you're on the road.
Bobbie K.
My kids love these for snacks! Every time we pass by the display in the store they ask for them. I love that they're a fairly healthy snack for my kids to munch on and usually the price is decent. I just wish more came in each bag.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
I honestly think this is one of the best snacks for on the go specially at the beach my daughter and nephew love it you don't have to worry about it melting or going bad and such a great taste
Meghan S.
Canton, MI
It's dangerous how quickly I can polish off one of these bags. Way better than any other Graham's. Super cheap and perfect for quick day snacks for me and the kids!! Highly recommended!
LaJessica M.
This has to be one of my fav beach time snacks. They are so good. Even my children love them. I keep a bag of these in my purse and take them everywhere with me. If you haven't already. I recommend you try these.
Stephanie H.
Vandergrift, PA
Love goldfish crackers! The honey flavor is nice and sweet, great for people with a sweet tooth like myself! I always pack them in my beach bag for a quick snack. (And sometimes feed a few to the seagulls) haha
Deliliah P.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely adore these things. They are the perfect snack to take to the beach. Their light and easy to carry. Delicious and come in many different flavors. This is by far one of my favorite flavors.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
My daughter loves pepper ridge farm goldfish! The grahams honey baked are one of her favorite out of the sweet line. They taste very great! I can get this from my local grocery store. I would recommend to others.
Mallory B.
Addicting, that's what these are. so tasty, the perfect anytime snack. i feel like I'm indulging when I enjoy these. keep a bag in my pantry at all times....kids love them too!!! :)
Kayla C.
6031 bauern ct Henderson, KY
I love these snacks! they are perfect for taking with you anywhere, on a road trip, to the beach, hiking or camping or just to put in your purse for when you want a mid day snack!
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?