Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Michelle G.
Aurora, IL
Delicious. I'm a babysitter and most kids love these. Easy to eat, perfect side to most lunches and you can probably find a coupon for it somewhere in the paper. Also, it's the perfect on the go snack. I would continue to buy these!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
My daughter loves pepper ridge farm goldfish! The grahams honey baked are one of her favorite out of the sweet line. They taste very great! I can get this from my local grocery store. I would recommend to others.
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
These are nice. They're kind of like a graham cracker hybrid but they're really good. I do always hate the bags on these crackers though because they never close right again after you open them. These are nice though.
Mallory B.
Addicting, that's what these are. so tasty, the perfect anytime snack. i feel like I'm indulging when I enjoy these. keep a bag in my pantry at all times....kids love them too!!! :)
Kayla C.
6031 bauern ct Henderson, KY
I love these snacks! they are perfect for taking with you anywhere, on a road trip, to the beach, hiking or camping or just to put in your purse for when you want a mid day snack!
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
These are delicious! I love graham crackers and these are just more fun to eat. The kids I baby'sit love them too. They also have other great flavors now like apple which is my favorite other than honey.
Aly C.
Akron, OH
They've came out with so many different flavors of goldfish & it makes me so excited but these are so good if you like graham crackers & don't want to walk with them around
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
I could eat these by the handful. Super easy to eat, yummy but not too sweet which is awesome. Love the cute little crackers because they can fit easily in your purse once thrown in a sandwich bag.
Stephany R.
Stratford, CT
I love the classic gold fish but it's nice to try new things. This one it's impressive good since I don't really like honey. It's not that easy to find at the store thou.
Karrington H.
This goldfish flavor is amazing, I think it's by far the best. I personally love honey and put it on a lot of stuff so if your a honey love it you will love this snack.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
liilly s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?