Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Heather C.
Goldfish never gets old. I love them, my kids love them...its a win win. This snack has so many amazing different flavors to try. This is such a easy snack to bring anywhere. Especially during the Summer when you take your kids to the beach, pool, or amusement parks!
Cheryl H.
Liverpool, Ny
These are delicious. I love graham crackers and so does my son, sometimes I pick these up as a snack on the go we can both enjoy together. He loves the fish shapes! We bring them to play dates to share with his friends.
Phoebe D.
Manassas, VA
A yummy little snack for a day at the beach! Not too messy and won't fill you up too much so you can still have a family dinner afterwards. The taste is really good and it's not really expensive. I would definitely recommend this to some of my friends!
Christina W.
Athens, GA
So goldfish and teddy grahams had a baby. Their lovechild is absolutely delicious. It fulfills all my snacky needs and get me out of my hangry funk. I love these. I hope this isn't a limited edition thing because I probably need them in my life for the rest of my life.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Although processed these are amazing! Definitely necessity for everyone's pantry. You'd be surprised at the nutritional value in the originals it is quite good. Also love that the packaging keeps them fresh and they are available at all grocery stores! I definitely recommend all goldfish varieties!!!
Ashley M.
Pataskala, OH
So the regular teddy Graham's snack is super overpriced but my son loves them. These are a perfect alternative! They are affordable and taste even better than the teddy Graham's if you ask me! Great to put in a snack baggy and keep in the diaper bag!
Neisha D.
Aiken, SC
Yassss these are good I really recommend these they have cheese and you can get different ones and kinds of flavor I always go back to get them and they meet my expectations and I will recommend these to others
Brandi T.
One of my favorite snacks as a child! I love gold fish Graham's. I like the texture better than regular graham crackers and less mess, they are very affordable and a great snack for all ages. Would recommend!
Eva R.
Hannibal, MO
These are soo good, my little ones absolutely love them. I have a bag of them in my pantry and when i run out of them ,which is often i run down to the store for more of my kids wigg out. they have to have them. i am not going to lie, i also eat them. And they are delicious.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
I love goldfish. There are so many good kinds and its always an easy snack to have that's easy to take along with you as well. I have bought these plenty of times and will continue to do so! Very good
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
liilly s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?