Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
These cute little fish are so good! They aren't the traditional cheese, they are like graham crackers! They are small but they are full of flavors! I like the small bags because you can take them anywhere and they are easy to put in a bag or a purse! Recommended to anyone with small children, they make a good snack!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
I love these when I am dieting and need to have something sweet. I buy a bag and measure out 1/2 cups and put them in baggies. When I crave a snack I grab a bag and know I'm still within my calorie allotment and I was my craving. They are so yummy and sweet. They remind me honey teddy grahams.
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love these! They where a great pregnancy snack that I didn't feel bad about. These and teddy grams are my favorite. They have a different taste to teddy grams but still enjoyable
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
Addicted to these thing since forever. It's so good. Also because it made for kid, no preservatives or additives. I love how small the pieces is. Easy to eat and not too heavy.
Crystal B.
Cecilia, KY
Our family loves taking these along on outings. They're quick and easy for the little ones to be able to carry along and eat when riding in the stroller and yummy enough for us grown ups to snack on too!
Ejiroghene M.
manassas
Goldfish is a really fun snack with fish shapes that I love eating it. It's also not ridiculously high in calories so it's good. The taste is not mind blowing however.
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great alternative to graham crackers! Less messy and very flavorful. I like the to-go packaging because its perfect for my two year old. I'll definitely buy again.
Misty S.
Columbus, OH
These are perfect for kids on the go. They have come up with so many new flavors for goldfish in the past few years so you have no problem finding something for everyone.
Destinee M.
I love everything honey. This is definitely apart of that list. It's not too sweet, just the right amount. It has an acquired taste. Very affordable. I recommend.
Andrea H.
My kids absolutely love these graham goldfish! They have the perfect amount of honey flavor. And you don't feel badly for lettibg them eat the whole bag because you know they're healthy.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?