Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Eleni P.
In general I love all goldfish. The cheddar ones are my favorite, however. Goldfish are awesome because they are one of the only chips-like snack item that you get your money's worth and not a bag filled half way with air like most chip bags. This snack really is all about quality AND quantity. I love this snack. I would take these with me everywhere.
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
These are comparable to Teddy Grahams. They taste really good, but I am not sure which is better. Obviously the shape is different. They have a good texture. I wouldn't say they are healthy but they sure do taste good and are better than eating a chocolate cupcake when you're craving something sweet!
Juanita C.
Crossett, AR
These would definitely be a beach bag essential for me. I have three kids, These would be perfect for them to snack on while at the beach or anywhere. They're easy to pack, taste yummy, and aren't as unhealthy as most convenient snacks out there. My kids love goldfish crackers! They are definitely a staple in our house.
Hannah D.
Burlington, VT
I love these little graham cracker goldfish! Its a delicious and creative take on the original goldfish shape. It's a fun way for kids to eat graham crackers without the "ugliness" or a package of graham crackers--its in the same familiar goldfish shape they are used to!
Amber F.
I'm a huge goldfish fan, my son loves them also. With that said I was a little disappointed in this particular flavor. Where they were a little sweet and you can taste the honey the fact that the overall taste is flat and more like cardboard was disheartening.
Hailey K.
West Monroe, LA
Love these! I snack on these each time my family and i go to Desin, Florida's Beach! easy to bag up and throw in the ice chest! The kids devour them in no time. they prefer these over several other brands! Highly Recommend to others for a quick snack.
Katie G.
Roanoke, VA
I love these! I never knew how good Goldfish would be as a graham cookie, but I love them! They're so addictive just like the cheddar crackers! I can never put them down once I start eating them since they have such a good sweetness to them ^_^
Shelby H.
Okeechobee, FL
Love the taste! And the resealable bag is great too! Stands up to most snacks I've tried. Defiantly a must have for a trip to the beach. Repeat consumer. All pros here & no con's. Great snack for sure. Would definitely recommend to others no doubt
April D.
Gaylord, MI
These are a great treat when traveling. They are perfect to stuff in the beach bag, and go. The taste is light but delicious. The honey doesn't over power the crunch. My children love munching on these all day long. They are a good alternative to the greasy, fatty snacks.
Heather C.
Goldfish never gets old. I love them, my kids love them...its a win win. This snack has so many amazing different flavors to try. This is such a easy snack to bring anywhere. Especially during the Summer when you take your kids to the beach, pool, or amusement parks!
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
liilly s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?