Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Kristen  W.
Revelo, KY
I have a major sweet tooth and these are great. I prefer them over the regular cheese goldfish!
Leah Y.
My kids were not huge fans of these and I really thought they would be because the love goldfish.
jayne B.
love love love! probably my favorite ever. eat them day and night and share w all of my friends!
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
The kids really liked these. I just wish you got the same amount for your money as the original.
Ashley H.
West plains , Mo
Yummy! these are great for travel and kids even adults like them. they're very tasty. I like them
Lexi M.
Rochester, MN
Taste good but for me personally I like the original better. You can really taste the difference
Jannet S.
New Caney
Love these snacks. I totally recommend it to all you people you will love them as much as I do!
Erin M.
Kirkwood, MO
Delicious. My toddler loves these. Easy on the go snack. Always decent sales on these products.
Brandy A.
Palestine, TX
Completely, super yummy to the tatse! its also a lot healthier without all of the cheese flavor
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Addictive and great for everything take to school and work and we'll anywhere my kids love them
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?