Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Anastasia W.
Magalia
They aren't overly sweet or under flavored. I bought them for my 1 year old and she does not like them. I think they are okay, you don't have to eat a whole graham cracker with these little guys if you're just craving the flavor of one.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
These crackers are great. They taste good and the size is perfect for small children. They're easy to fit into children's snack containers too. My son and I both enjoy snacking on these! They're low on price and worth every penny.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
In my church there is a day that they give to the kids a snack. The Goldfish are the favorite for them. I think for its cheese flavor is the number one. Sometimes I take some for to go, it is a dry snack and the possibility for a real mess is low.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Ok these are my all time favorite snack. It's the perfect dessert without actually cooking anything. Plus they have tons of flavors in the grahams. My niece and nephew love them as well. We will definitely keep purchasing :)
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
I love this product. It's a good spin on the classic goldfish. It reminds me a lot of teddy grahams with the honey flavoring to it. It is delicious and it does not disappoint I would recommend it to anyone if you like Teddy grahams
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
These are nice. They're kind of like a graham cracker hybrid but they're really good. I do always hate the bags on these crackers though because they never close right again after you open them. These are nice though.
Kate R.
When I first saw these I thought they were going to be very good, but when I tried them they had a very interesting taste. They really were my favorite but I guess it really just depends on what things you like.
Shakira E.
HENDERSON, NV
So we bought these on accident. Well I did my daughter may have grabbed them on purpose when she was asked to get a bag of gold fish. Not bad as long as you know what to expect when popping them in your mouth.
Nicholas J.
San Gabriel, CA
Goldfish are literally the love of my life. I could eat the whole bag of goldfish while reading a novel in one sitting. These are delicious, and highly additive! Aside from the addition, they are perfect on-the-go and children love them !
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
I could eat these by the handful. Super easy to eat, yummy but not too sweet which is awesome. Love the cute little crackers because they can fit easily in your purse once thrown in a sandwich bag.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
liilly s.
Warrenville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?