Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
I could eat these all day everyday because they'r just so good! i love it and so does my best friend
Great beach snack for me and the kids. Little mess and easy to share. We love all types of goldfish!
Virginia Y.
Spring , TX
Love these they are better then the teddy grams taste a little more sweet and are a little smaller
Taylor R.
Minneapolis, MN
My sons favorite snack! We always have these in the cupboard and sometimes even in my purse too :)
Adri M.
I love the bigger bag so I can split them with the kids An still have some left for days at a time
Gloria D.
I love goldfish and I love graham crackers! I have never seen these though. Where can I find these?
Arman K.
Love it! Love it! Love it! It a great snack that carry to school. It's so yummy and a great snack.
Jordyn S.
Amazing, just enough honey to make it sweet but not over the top, a great alternative to a cupcake
Kee Kee H.
These are delicious. They always go for a good price and they are an easy snack to grab on the go.
Cloudi V.
waterbury, CT
Perfect snack to take to the beach its light to carry and doesn't take much room the kids love it
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
liilly s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?