Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
I could eat these all day everyday because they'r just so good! i love it and so does my best friend
Adri M.
I love the bigger bag so I can split them with the kids An still have some left for days at a time
Taylor R.
Minneapolis, MN
My sons favorite snack! We always have these in the cupboard and sometimes even in my purse too :)
Gloria D.
I love goldfish and I love graham crackers! I have never seen these though. Where can I find these?
Virginia Y.
Love these they are better then the teddy grams taste a little more sweet and are a little smaller
Jordyn S.
Amazing, just enough honey to make it sweet but not over the top, a great alternative to a cupcake
Arman K.
Love it! Love it! Love it! It a great snack that carry to school. It's so yummy and a great snack.
Kee Kee H.
These are delicious. They always go for a good price and they are an easy snack to grab on the go.
Ashley H.
West plains , Mo
Yummy! these are great for travel and kids even adults like them. they're very tasty. I like them
Kristen  W.
Revelo, KY
I have a major sweet tooth and these are great. I prefer them over the regular cheese goldfish!
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?