Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Tina B.
Sunset beach, Nc
Awesome how goldfish come in sweet flavors. My kids love them, it's a family favorite. Will buy more often.
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
Yummy! Perfect for on the go. And always last a long time doesn't go bad I like to take these to the beach
Sammy M.
I don't think it matters what flavor they put on these little baked fish. Kids will it them no matter what.
Brook Z.
Martinsville, IN
Great when you want a sweet snack but not too sweet. Also great to dip in chocolate or your favorite dips.
Chantal H.
Great product for a beach snack. My child loves these. Easy to pack, great for kids. Price is reasonable.
Thalia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love getting these as a snack for my two year old toddler . She loves them and they are great on the go
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
My favorite sweet goldfish! The graham version is so good with a glass of milk! They are hard to find.
Tina D.
Drexel, MO
Don't get very often but they are a good and healthy snack for us. I use them at my church for the kids
Aarib N.
New Rochelle
Yummy snack even for on the go plus u can give to toddler! It's very cheesy and they are bite sized!
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
I could eat these all day everyday because they'r just so good! i love it and so does my best friend
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
liilly s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?