Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Amber L.
My kids love these and I must say they are pretty good. I don't feel bad letting the kids eat these for a snack.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I love these goldfish grahams honey baked snacks. they are a great snack to take to the beach if you get hungry
Sandra S.
This are my fav. Why? Cuz I love love love cheese and the crunchiness on the cracker. It's a must in my pantry
Cheryl M.
These r great we put In a Baggie with mini marshmallows and Hershey's morsels and it's like s'mores in a baggie
Samantha  R.
Not all that great but still edible! prefer the cheese or pizza ones! honey on gold fishes doesn't sound so well
JUSTINE B.
I LOVE ANYTHING GRAHAM AND HONEY FLAVORED SO THIS IS A MUST TO GO TO. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
I love these soooooo much and so do my kids, they are a great sweet snack that can replace cookies in my house
natalie a.
Old great smack used to love these as a child. Its like hollow on the inside but cheesy and has a nice crunch
Molly s.
I love these! They are great to take anywhere and they are so delicious! They are not very expensive either.
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
Yummy! Perfect for on the go. And always last a long time doesn't go bad I like to take these to the beach
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?