Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Tiara D.
Buford, GA
My children love this snack and so do I. I usually stay away from their snacks but this is one I will dip in myself.
Ashley C.
Huffman, TX
Daughter is obsessed with these. Honest version is a must to have at our house! Very delicious and highly recommend.
christina C.
Eight Mile, AL
These are so yummy and my kids love them. just like the classic Graham teddy bears. very small and convenient to pack
Esmeralda V.
Combine
very good i like the flavor it taste awesome although i think the package is some times complicated to close
Serina D.
Salem, OR
I tried this product with my 3 year old. He liked it but got tired of it very fast. And pretty much wasted the rest
Jacki C.
Mims, FL
I love the original goldfish, but these are by far, my favorite! I keep these on hand at work for my daily snack.
Francis P.
Taste delicious, sweet without being cloying, its portion is complete, my children love it to eat in the evenings
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
Goldfish grahams are a win! Great for kids and adults too! Sprinkle them in some yogurt for a great little snack!
Erin S.
Monmouth
I love all goldfish but when I have a little sweet tooth I reach for these. I like that they are a little flaky.
Tammy C.
I try to keep healthy snacks around for the kids they are grazers. these travel well all summer long in the car.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?