Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Andrea H.
Great tasting product, I love that it's not very high in calorie intake. I found this product very tasty and affordable.
Haley B.
Grovetown, GA
They're so delicious! This snack reminds me of my childhood because I've been eating these delicious snacks for forever!
Holly L.
Westerville, OH
These are the only fish I love!! You can take them to snack any where and they don't melt if you take them to the pool!
Stephen M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I usually like to dip those in Nutella. Both make a great combo. Plus I will use them to crush for cheesecakes.
Jeanie W.
Love these. Always have them in my house for a snack. My grandkids also love them. I love all the pepperidge gold fish.
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
The kids in my family love these its a twist to the original graham crackers. Taste good and not to hard to bitw into.
Jessica Z.
Marion, IN
These aren't as good as the saltier flavored goldfish but they make for a sweet addition to the snack bag for the kids!
Samanta B.
Pompano Beach, FL
All my family loves goldfish , all the kids , my husband and everyone ! It's delicious and always meet my expectations.
Janna D.
A #beachbag essential! I always have goldfish in my bag for my kid to snack on. They have so many sizes available too.
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
I love to snack so bringing one to the beach that won't melt is great. they taste like you're sitting by a fire too.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?