Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Allison L.
Ohh these are great tasting and perfect for our #beachbag and on the go along with all the other perfect goldfish flavors.
Priscilla h.
These are great they come in several ways different flavors and they taste good and are good for keeping handy to snack on.
Becky E.
Always a favorite with the kids. I buy these each school year for classroom and after school snacks. We also love cinnamon.
Blair H.
Austin, TX
I prefer Teddy Grahams over this, but it's a good alternatives if I can't find it. Taste pretty good and pretty good price.
Dominick👽 N.
Port Huron
Tastes great and is simple
An amazing snack and no mess, small snacks are great for all ages especially messy little kids!
Stephanie P.
Awesome healthy snack for the family. I would definitely purchase to eat at work and home. It is a brand we love and trust.
Kelsey Y.
My kids love fish crackers and we all enjoy trying out the new flavors they come out with. Honey is one of their favorites.
Andrea H.
Great tasting product, I love that it's not very high in calorie intake. I found this product very tasty and affordable.
Shannon Q.
Cape Coral, FL
My kids really seem to like these They never let a bag go to waste. Whenever a little snack is needed this is my go too.
Haley B.
Grovetown, GA
They're so delicious! This snack reminds me of my childhood because I've been eating these delicious snacks for forever!
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?