Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Rhonda W.
Live Oak
Very addictive salty and crunchy. They are the perfect size for little fingers and pack easily on lunch boxes to send to school
Kristy B.
Our family LOVES goldfish so these are a fantastic sweet treat and they're so yummy! My one and seven year old both love them.
Hannah M.
I always snack on these while I'm just sitting in my room or in the car on a trip. This brand has great flavors to choose from.
Jessica D.
Portland , OR
These are a great snack and also are great for when you have a sweet tooth. They are yummy and cheap and always taste fresh.
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
My daughters try them before and they didn't like it .. they like the original goldfish.. I won't but this kinda of goldfish
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely love this brand. ..
always buy summer snack to do list.
hand dandy snack .
new honey baked gold fishes excellent.
Keshia J.
Byron, GA
I love goldfish and they actually come in handy for a great snack. It's easy just to grab in go especially if your in a hurry
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
My daughter gets these for a snack and she seems to love them. They are the perfect size for her also as she is 8 months old.
Marce G.
Kissimmee
These are wonderful! We've tried every flavor and my kids and I loved them. They're the perfect snak for my kids all the time
Kasia K.
This is honestly the best thing to satisfy a sweet tooth that isn't craving anything overly indulgent or super duper sweet.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?