Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Rebecca K.
Mitchell
My son loves to eat these little fish for good snack after he comes to school. Their so cute they just eat them unlit they are gone
Porsha L.
Winston Salem, NC
In love with these. They are perfect for snacking when I am studying and working on homework. They can get a little crumbly though!
Charity E.
They weren't to bad. I just wish they had more of a honey taste. We ate in within a day lol. I would get more in a heart beat this
Amanda E.
Salisbury
My sons favorite snack. It has a lot of flavor in one bag. I would buy it again. He will eat the whole bag at one time if I let him
Breyana D.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite snack to get when I want something sweet. They taste just like graham crackers but are smaller in portion size.
Megan S.
Hope mills, NC
The kids love goldfish already, why not try them sweet. My kids loved them! A good way to mix up the snacks a little for the kids.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
I love these goldfish I like them better than teddy grahams and are less salty to me as well. Better to eat gold fish than cookies
Nicky R.
Mauckport , IN
These little things are a definite beach bag must have!! Portable- delicious and cheap. Throw in some water bottles and were set.
Deidre D.
These honey Graham fish are delicious. Convenient bite size pieces make it easy to take in the car or as a snack for young kids.
Kristy B.
Our family LOVES goldfish so these are a fantastic sweet treat and they're so yummy! My one and seven year old both love them.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?