Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Brissia  R.
My daughter loves this goldfish cookies. We cannot leave the store without them. She loves the flavor and I love how easy to carry they are.
Amanda S.
Las Vegas, NV
These were pretty good. I don't normally like honey all that much but these were alright. I dont think I'd buy them again for myself though
Elida B.
Kansas City, MO
I hate this Gold fish snacks, reason is because it gives me a bad breath after eating some, it makes me feel uncomfortable if um in public.
Rachel C.
Springfield, IL
These are a delightful little snack for adults or children. I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy.
Kaylia R.
Love these crackers. They are the perfect snack for my little one and I even enjoy munching on them. Love the different flavors u can buy.
Jamie S.
Golfish Honey Grahams are yummy! We keep them in the house for a quick and easy snack for the kids! Its like eating mini graham crackers!
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
My kids favorite snack is gold fish cracker Thea love to bring at school and all so for trip .my son can eat evry day gold fish crack .
Destinee A.
Yummy such a sweet and tasteful flavor that you don't want to put down. Very crunchy and fresh and always fresh and fun for the kiddos.
Kathleen E.
My 1 year old didn't like these, but I do! I eat them as good snack. They should make larger ones for s'mores! They have a good flavor!
Brittany E.
We recently got these for after school snacks in a variety box. My boys absolutely loved these. We'll be picking up more in the future
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
liilly s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?