Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
My daughter LOVES these for a snack (and I have to admit that I do as well). They are a great product as well as an easy snack to bring with you!!
Racquel C.
We love this very flavorful my nieces and nephews love it they finish the howl bag in one day sitting only. Delicious and will repurchase it again
ruby s.
San Antonio
Honey is my all time favorite graham cracker they melt in ur mouth just right I love eating them with milk and they are also a good on the go snack
Cynthia S.
There's nothing very impressive about these. They taste like a knockoff teddy Graham but they're still good. Goldfish should have stuck to cheese.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
One of the best things ive ever tasted from goldfish, i usually always get cheese flavored but this one was a different approach and i loved it!
Jessica C.
I love Goldfish. These Goldfish Grahams Honey Baked Snacks are so good. They are perfect for snack time, to send to school, or for road trips.
Morgan m.
Greensburg, PA
These are so good!!! They have honey in them so it warms up your mouth. I will eat the whole box. It's the kind of snack you can't put it down
Doly D.
Philadelphia, PA
So freakin good. You can never go wrong with gold fish snacks. My niece and I love it. We have it in our pantry all the time. Amazing stuff!
Madison A.
Wichita Falls, TX
My son likes them, bit I couldn't deal with them at all. They had a real funky taste in my opinion, but hey everyone likes different things.
Brissia  R.
My daughter loves this goldfish cookies. We cannot leave the store without them. She loves the flavor and I love how easy to carry they are.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?