Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

• "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
Nailah M.
I’ve loved Goldfish since I was a child and continue to snack on them weekly. I really have no complaints, but I would looooove to see the BBQ flavor goldfish hit the shelves again! Those were absolutely to die for and when they were discontinued, I definitely died a little inside. That was a truly incredible product and so flavorful without being too salty like some of the other flavors!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
These are my favorite grahams hands down. They are better than Teddy Grahams and they are absolutely delicious. I'm annoyed that I can't find them every where I shop. If I want them I have to go to another town/city to find them. But they are worth it. They are sweet but not too sweet. The fish shape is absolutely perfect and fun to eat.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
These are usually on our shopping list for the week because we go through them so much. There’s always a sale and a huge selection of flavors. They’re a great snack for on the go or just hanging out at home. When I used to babysit these were a necessity!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are so cute! Love how they are whole grain. They compare to the honey teddy grahams or graham crackers. I love the taste. A great on the go snack. I would love to try more goldfish flavors. Highly recommend!
Whitney H.
Kearney , NE
These crackers are great. They taste good and the size is perfect for small children. They're easy to fit into children's snack containers too. My son and I both enjoy snacking on these! They're low on price and worth every penny.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
In my church there is a day that they give to the kids a snack. The Goldfish are the favorite for them. I think for its cheese flavor is the number one. Sometimes I take some for to go, it is a dry snack and the possibility for a real mess is low.
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Um ótimo snack , aqui em casa todas as crianças levam como snack para a escola, tamanho otimo, preço melhor ainda e o sabor é muito bom tbm, para um lanchinho Salgado é muito bom, super indico para minhas amigas e elas amam.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Ok these are my all time favorite snack. It's the perfect dessert without actually cooking anything. Plus they have tons of flavors in the grahams. My niece and nephew love them as well. We will definitely keep purchasing :)
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
I love this product. It's a good spin on the classic goldfish. It reminds me a lot of teddy grahams with the honey flavoring to it. It is delicious and it does not disappoint I would recommend it to anyone if you like Teddy grahams
Shakira E.
Henderson, NV
So we bought these on accident. Well I did my daughter may have grabbed them on purpose when she was asked to get a bag of gold fish. Not bad as long as you know what to expect when popping them in your mouth.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
liilly s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?