Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Ashley L.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

Goldfish® Grahams Honey Baked Snacks
  • "I keep these handy when I have a sweet tooth, it's so much better then candy. " in 1 review
  • "I have a major sweet tooth and these are great." in 1 review
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
These are usually on our shopping list for the week because we go through them so much. There’s always a sale and a huge selection of flavors. They’re a great snack for on the go or just hanging out at home. When I used to babysit these were a necessity!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
These are my favorite grahams hands down. They are better than Teddy Grahams and they are absolutely delicious. I'm annoyed that I can't find them every where I shop. If I want them I have to go to another town/city to find them. But they are worth it. They are sweet but not too sweet. The fish shape is absolutely perfect and fun to eat.
Michelle G.
Aurora, IL
Delicious. I'm a babysitter and most kids love these. Easy to eat, perfect side to most lunches and you can probably find a coupon for it somewhere in the paper. Also, it's the perfect on the go snack. I would continue to buy these!
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Um ótimo snack , aqui em casa todas as crianças levam como snack para a escola, tamanho otimo, preço melhor ainda e o sabor é muito bom tbm, para um lanchinho Salgado é muito bom, super indico para minhas amigas e elas amam.
Cecelia D.
River falls, WI
I usually try to stay away from the mom cheese flavor goldfish but I enjoy this cracker snack a lot. I always find great deals on goldfish snacks so I decided to try this particular flavor and didn't regret it
Stacy S.
These are so cute! Love how they are whole grain. They compare to the honey teddy grahams or graham crackers. I love the taste. A great on the go snack. I would love to try more goldfish flavors. Highly recommend!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Although processed these are amazing! Definitely necessity for everyone's pantry. You'd be surprised at the nutritional value in the originals it is quite good. Also love that the packaging keeps them fresh and they are available at all grocery stores! I definitely recommend all goldfish varieties!!!
Angela P.
Boston
This was a pleasant surprise when I first tried it.  I now prefer this more than some other flavors and buy it regularly .  I buy this at the local peppridge farm outlet.  This allows me to purchase in large quantity for a low price.
Heidi L.
Fishie cookies!!!! My grandaughter absolutely loves these and would eat a whole bag at one time in milk if I let her. I babysit toddlers and they love them too as potty treats or a for a snack. Not a lot of sugar in them if they just have a baby handful
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
In my church there is a day that they give to the kids a snack. The Goldfish are the favorite for them. I think for its cheese flavor is the number one. Sometimes I take some for to go, it is a dry snack and the possibility for a real mess is low.
Cameron H.
Jacksonville, FL
does the product contain any traces of nuts?
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these the original ones or another flavor?
Ren M.
Easton, PA
Is there high fructose corn syrup in this product?