BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Taste the sweet side of your favorite snack!

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Cornstarch, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert
Sugar, Molasses), Invert Syrup, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Sweet Cream, Salt, Natural Flavor, Corn Syrup, Baking Powder
(Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Mandy B.
These were so good! It's been months since my husband picked them up from the store, but they're easy to remember. Careful, they won't last long in your house! These would be great in a fun recipe of marshmallow cream.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
I didn't really know what to think about these because I'd only ever had the regular cheese goldfish. My favorite is the Parmesan. However I was pleaseantly surprised by these. They were very good.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I thought these were not bad, but not the greatest either. I think my family prefers some of the other favors of Goldfish more than these. i might give them another try, but not too soon.
Leia C.
Kids could take them or leave them. I think they prefer the crackers then these. I won't be buying them again. They sat in the pantry for weeks without being touched.
Sonya J.
My nephew really love these. They are a great quick snack during school or with lunch. I really like them also because they're sweet and and delicious.
Connie S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I love goldfish, they are delicious. These new goldfish grahams are awesome! You can at least pretend you are being remotely healthy when you eat them.
haley S.
Owensboro, KY
There really good sweet they taste just like cookies and cream I love them one of my favorite snacks always grab a couple bags when i go to the store
Janessa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good. They're sweet but not overly sweet. Even my sister loves it and she's not too keen on a lot of sweet stuff.
Missy S.
This is definitely one of mine and my son's favorites. Delicious. It's a perfect snack while I'm at work or when he's at school.