Goldfish® Grahams Chocolate, Honey, Cinnamon Baked Snacks uploaded by CONSTANCE C.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Goldfish??????????????????.
Baked graham snacks.
Grahams.
Chocolate honey cinnamon.
9 snack packs.
9-1.2 oz (34g) pouches.

Goldfish® Grahams Chocolate, Honey, Cinnamon Baked Snacks
  • "I love gold fish but not this product while I know goldfish are geared more towards kids I still love to much on them too." in 1 review
Alison B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been eating these little Goldfish crackers since I was a kid and my mother would take them on our sailboat as a snack period while I like the other flavors the original cheese is still my favorite it brings back memories and it is still a reasonably healthy low-calorie low-sodium low-sugar snack. Who could resist those little smiling goldfish faces!
Theresa A.
Goldfish snack packs are great to have on hand in the summertime for snack breaks after swimming or playing or during the school year to put in lunch bags. They are a fun snack and are good for a treat.
Blake C.
Brownfield
I love these so much. As a snackaholic these are probably my Achilles heel. They taste so good and are an affordable snack that you can throw in your bag and take to school, work, wherever. I’ve definitely recommend these to anyone with a love for food.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I buy this for my kids lunches, I like the variety pack! Gives the kids options, I always choose goldfish, the knock off brand just don't taste the same. Highly recommend goldfish for healthy snack that's easy to throw in the car for road trips.
Cassandra D.
37037
My family loves gold fish. These are great for a grab and go treat. Great for throwing in the kids lunch box and they always ask for more every time we go to the store.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love these variety packs! It's great so the kids don't have the same bag every day for their school lunches! Very inexpensive snack! My boys love it! I am very impressed with the different varieties they have!
Courtney H.
Niota, TN
I buy these for my 5&8 year old boys school snacks! For them to be prepackaged the price isn't too bad and it's very convenient. I've bought these before and will continue to buy gold fish. They're healthy and give my kids the boost they need!
Ashley P.
Corinth, MS
Goldfish crackers are a staple in my house. My 4 year old eats them daily and my older kids sneak a few when she's not looking. I love that there a quick, easy, nutritious and cheap snack.
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
Such a fun little snack. I love taking these in my lunch to work. It's a special treat to help get me through the day. They taste so good and are a pretty affordable snack. I would recommend these to anyone.
Nancy F.
Phoenix
Variety who doesn't love it ! First of all the slogan is the snack that smiles back ! Yes ! Amazing 2nd theses are so much better than other crackers! And not at allll pricey