Goldfish® Grahams Chocolate, Honey, Cinnamon Baked Snacks uploaded by CONSTANCE C.

BY GOLDFISH #16 in Sweets, Candy & Gum

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Goldfish??????????????????.
Baked graham snacks.
Grahams.
Chocolate honey cinnamon.
9 snack packs.
9-1.2 oz (34g) pouches.

Goldfish® Grahams Chocolate, Honey, Cinnamon Baked Snacks
  • "I love gold fish but not this product while I know goldfish are geared more towards kids I still love to much on them too." in 1 review
Katie E.
The variety in this snack is delicious!! I love all of the flavors. It's definitely not bland like other products similar to this. I got mine from Kroger and it was not too pricey. A good healthy alternative to chips or other snacks like that. I would definitely recommend this!
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
My kids and myself love all the different flavors of goldfish. These have been a staple in our pantry for years and will continue to be. We've tried some of the other brands and the taste just isn't there like it is with the Goldfish. Keep the new flavors coming!!
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These little goldfish packs are the perfect addition to any lunch box. I use them for my kids and they love having them at school as a snack. I usually get them at my local grocery store or Target. They're a great sweet treat and I love using them instead of cookies or other unhealthy treats.
Alison B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been eating these little Goldfish crackers since I was a kid and my mother would take them on our sailboat as a snack period while I like the other flavors the original cheese is still my favorite it brings back memories and it is still a reasonably healthy low-calorie low-sodium low-sugar snack. Who could resist those little smiling goldfish faces!
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
These are so great for snacks on the go! All the flavors are yummy! These are great to add to your kids lunch boxes! Hubby even loves taking these to lunch! Would recommend these to any mommy who wants an easy snack!
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
This is a must have for packed school lunches My children as well as me enjoy them so much there is nothing like gold fish so we get often.  Acme is our place to get them. Dollar store brand sucks no better than gold fish for my family. Nothing else I could add we really enjoy all the gold fish flavors.
Lindsey M.
Davenport
I love getting this value pack because it has some of my favorite flavors in it. Of course the original flavor is amazing but the desert flavors are awesome as well. The honey grahams are my favorite. I will always recommend these to people. The are so hard to only eat a few. I could eat the whole box.
Theresa A.
Goldfish snack packs are great to have on hand in the summertime for snack breaks after swimming or playing or during the school year to put in lunch bags. They are a fun snack and are good for a treat.
Danielle W.
Goldfish are very tasty and my step son along with the others in my household enjoy these tasty snacks. We love all the flavors of gold fish. My personal favorite is the pizza explosion goldfish! Single serve packs are convient and easy to take along with you wherever you are traveling to
Sara T.
The snack pack is perfect for something to grab on the go. There are so easy to grab and throw in your lunch box or purse. What I really liked is that this box comes in different flavors so you can mix it up. They are all delicious and I buy them all the time.