BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

No artificial flavors or preservatives 30% calories from fat Made with whole grain Baked graham snacks

• Why are they so delicious!!! They are so addictive I love...2 Answers
  • Do these just taste like chocolate crackers?2 Answers
  • Are these any good?1 Answers
Goldfish® Grahams Chocolate Crackers
  • "I'm on Weight Watchers and these are my all time favorite snack!" in 1 review
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ
These cookies are the perfect after school snack for my children while i prepare dinner. They taste great and they are inexpensive. They can be purchased at your local supermarket. Chocolate seems to be my girls favorite.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Love these little chocolate graham crackers they are so good for a snack and my kids love them. I like to crumble them up and put them on ice cream. They are crunchy and have a great chocolate taste.
Matthew A.
Celina, OH
My boys have always loved goldfish crackers and as a paren't I believe they are one of the better snacks available for them, so when they came out with the chocolate flavor we had to try them out. They are a great alternative to other sweets because they satisfy the craving for sweets without being heavy and dense. Both of the boys prefer them over ice cream and candy. The boxes are great for travel and portion control. Intend to buy this more in the future.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
I actually haven't tried these plain chocolate ones shown, but I have tried the fudge brownie! So yummy! The French Toast grahams are hands down the best! The Vanilla Cupcake is a close second though. The S'mores are delicious too!
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
So good! I love Goldfish and so do my kids. I used these for my son's Elmo party(because Elmo loves his goldfish...) and had a goldfish bar, these and other flavors and it was a hit. It's hard to stop popping these in your mouth once you start. Perfect little snack for little ones and for adults.
Michelle W.
Amherst , OH
These are perfect for a daytime snack, and they're excellent for a school lunch "side" as well. I was addicted to the Saltine Goldfish crackers until I tried these. The compact size makes it easy to put them in a backpack, and know you'll have a delicious snack without over eating.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Im giving it three starts. I purchased mine from safeway and I don't know if it was just because they were chocolate but these were as hard as a rock. Like imagine breaking a jawbreaker then the feeling of chewing on sandpaper and I'm sad to say that because I love almost all Pepperidge farm products
Jackie H.
Scottsburg, IN
My kids love these so much! We buy a bag of these at least 2-3 times a month, and I have to be honest, I love the French Toast ones more. I think these are an awesome snack for a great value.
Danine M.
Lyndhurst , NJ
So yummy! Even as an adult I still love the cheese goldfish so I decided to give these a try and they are as addicting as the original goldfish. I also enjoy bringing these to school as a treat for my students. Would highly recommend you give them a try!
Jessica Q.
I really liked these they are a fun snack and they taste really good !! But they kind of remind me of cereal in a dry kind of sence but that seems like it is because they usually make crackers so it is more Cramer consistency rather than gram cracker
Dalaney B.
Why are they so delicious!!! They are so addictive I love them!! I have always wonder what make them so good so what does make them so good??
Cora B.
Lexington, NC
I've tried all the other flavors, are these any good?
Hannah N.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Do these just taste like chocolate crackers?
Cheyenne B.