Goldfish Grahams Baked Chocolate uploaded by Samantha F.

BY GOLDFISH

• I haven't tried these as I don't know how they will taste like and ...1 Answers
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
Goldfish's Chocolate flavored Graham cracker baked snacks remind me of S'mores, but in a much more convenient package without all the fuss! Instead of sitting around a campfire, you can enjoy these by the handful anytime, anywhere. They are sweet and delicious, so grab a couple bags, because you won't want to share!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Definitely not the chocolate flavor I was expecting. Chocolate goldfish aren't terrible but if I had the opportunity to choose another snack I would. I got them thinking I could curb my sweet tooth, but the chocolate goldfish didn't have that sugary flavor. It was dry and crumbly. Not my favorite treat for sure.
Devan B.
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
Ever since Goldfish came out with the graham crackers, i have been obssessed. They are great and worth the price. I would say teddy grahams are 1 step below these. Flavor is a 10, packaging a 10. Everything is perfect. Would recommend to everyone, and they are great classroom snacks.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
My kids love goldfish and asked for these the last time we were at the store. I noticed the package is smaller than the regular cheddar goldfish, so you are getting less product. Nevertheless these taste chocolaty and delicious and I don't hesitate to serve these to my kids.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I have to admit.. I love these..probably more than I should! These are so addictive and it is easy to kill the whole bag. They are great to throw in your kids lunch, or your purse for when you have that late afternoon snack attack. If you haven't tried these yet do it!
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love that Goldfish came out with sweet flavors! The price is great and I love that I can grab a handfull in the afternoon and fullfill my sweet tooth with out feeling guilty! I have to hide them from my husband though or he will eat them all! I highly recommend them!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
The thought of sweet Goldfish crackers used to scare me away from these. I finally got to trying them, an they are great! They are just like a chocolate graham cracker which I think is delicious. They are not too sweet but you still get the satisfaction of chocolate.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
I like the original goldfish, but this chocolate goldfish have stolen my heart!! They are so delicious!! i try to buy a bag once in a while and i also buy them for my nieces and nephew and they love them as well. When we eat them we cannot get enough of them yumm!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
Goldfish Grahams Baked Chocolate are yummy. They're inexpensive and are full of flavor. You can get them at any grocery store. I get them at Meijer for $1. They have so many flavored to choose from and they all are delicious. I highly recommend trying them.
Amy C.
Amy C.
We love Goldfish in our house! We eat the regular cheese kind all the time so when I saw they had chocolate, I had to try it! They definitely didn't disappoint! My daughters and I snack on these quite a bit and they are a perfect snack to bring to school!
Xai X.
Xai X.
I haven't tried these as I don't know how they will taste like and if I will like it or not. Do you prefer these over the original one?