Goldfish® Grahams Baked Chocolate uploaded by Samantha F.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I haven't tried these as I don't know how they will taste...1 Answers
Josseline G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are quite tasty, very easy to eat a whole lot of in one sitting. Marshmallow fishes like in cereal, but in higher quantity/ratio to cookie, which i recall wishing were true of cereal as a child. Graham and chocolate graham fishes are both tasty, not too sweet, delightful crunch.
Chantelle S.
These are amazing! I let my kids have some as a treat and I will eat these myself! Sometimes I have even pored these into a bowl and poured milk over them! They are a less sweet chocolate flavor and I love it! These are a great treat for the entire family and not so sugary they will leave you sick. These are a great balance between sweet and bitter.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bought these for my son as he loves so many different flavors of the goldfish crackers, but he wasn’t too fond of these. He’s a sucker for chocolate but he tends to eat a couple of these then pass them up. Not really the best flavored, just a super fudgey goldfish cookie cracker.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite Goldfish. They're chocolatey but not overly chocolatey. They're great for a quick, not too sweet, snack for me and my daughter. We love having these after our lunch when we need a quick sweet snack.
catya D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love these cookies/ crackers! My household always has them as they are great for lunches and snacks. Their small enough that a handful seems like a lot to a kid, so they don't over eat and ruin their dinners. This chocolate flavor is great, especially mixed with a few mini marshmallows and and some crumbled graham crackers, the kids feel like their eating smores, and there is no mess to clean! I also enjoy how well priced these are in most grocery stores. A lot of children's snacks can be so high priced that it makes it difficult to always have a snack in the car for them for long drives. I think the only downside to this product is that there is a good bit of sugar in these and that really limits how much I'll let my kids eat. It is off set by the fact that they have a good amount of grains in them so they are healthy in the perspective, all in all I really recommend goldfish grahams to moms and kids everywhere.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Pepperidge Farm® Tahoe Chocolate Chunk White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies These are my absolute favorite! They're so delicious when I buy them I hide them! I do not share these. They come in bags of eight large sized cookies. There's huge white chocolate chunks and large pieces of Macadamia nuts in every bite. $4.29 a bag which is a little pricey but once you taste them you will keep buying them
Bella B.
Bronx
I love goldfish grahams baked chocolate they taste so amazing.The price you pay for them are really good so like if your on a budget these would be so good for your price range.It is so delicious and tasty great for an afternoon snack.I think this snack is so yummy and I have to say its one of the best gram crackers I've ever eaten.
aly h.
Last Easter my son was 2 and I needed ideas to fill his easter eggs. I was not going to do it with endless amounts of candy. A majority was small toys and some m&m. I got these to give it a try and as he was finding his eggs, he was bypassing the m&ms out of excitement for more goldfish.
Juana R.
Auburn , WA
These are one of my favorite goldfish crackers! I'm not so sure how healthy or unhealthy this is. All I know is that it is very delicious! And it met my expectations to the max. They can be like a little snack when you want something like chocolate but no a whole chocolate bar!
Bee K.
Saco, ME
To be honest, I thought chocolate Goldfish were sacrilegious until I ate them. Goldfish were, in my mind, supposed to taste like cheese. Oh, how wrong I was! The chocolate flavor is SURPRISINGLY rich and the crackers melt in your mouth. I would recommend to anyone!
Xai X.
I haven't tried these as I don't know how they will taste like and if I will like it or not. Do you prefer these over the original one?