BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chloe S.
Bothell, WA
They are just okay. I love Golldfish and I love Graham crackers but together these just aren't what I had hoped for. They are sort of dry and definitely don't live up to my expectations. I would not purchase these again.
August V.
North Port, FL
Very light cracker. Doesn't taste very flavorful alone but it's a great snack for little kids and it taste good with Nutella, peanut butter, and other toppings!
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love goldfish, all kinds and varieties from the sweet to savory. I reach for these all the time and buy them often. My daughter adores them.
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
My children love these!! They have them for snack at school and it's just the right size for a 5 year old . All the flavors are awesome !!
melissa g.
Delicious snack for kids after school or for adults during work! They aren't bad for you which makes them that much more enjoyable.
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
The taste of these is soooo good. The quality is not. They break apart really easily, which is super annoying!