Goldfish® Fun Holiday Colors Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers

by Goldfish

Holiday fun!Help your kids find 3 ornaments with the same pattern

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goldfish® Fun Holiday Colors Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
Salisbury, MD
Goldfish are the most common snack for kids but also for adults! I love them. They have an awesome taste and also have many different flavors and colors! I recommend this to those who want a quick and fun snack!
I have never liked the colored Goldfish. My family doesn’t believe me, but you can definitely taste a difference in the colors. Whether it’s the holiday crackers or the rainbow crackers, they just taste off.
Stevens Point
I love goldfish in general! Have since I was a child! The variety of colors makes eating them more fun! Each color doesn’t have its own flavor, but gold fish don’t need it! There cheddarness is plenty!
Indio
Fast just like the original but with fun colors for the holiday. Adds alike excitement for something different. I prefer the original goldfish over the other flavors. Some are to sweet or too cheesy.
The " One and Only Fish Cracker with real baked cheddar cheese...These are not just for little people!! They are like..you can't eat just one. They are a cheesy crunchy little surprise for your taste buds..
Winlock, WA
I have two little boys, so we are never at a loss for goldfish crackers. They are the perfect snack and I love that they come in large containers. No worries. Mama sneaks s few too. Delicious!
New Hope, MN
Goldfish are a fun snack in every color. We bought this as a last minute buy at the grocery store. Same great taste but festive for the holidays. Addictive! I could easily eat a whole bag.
Atkins
I have always loved goldfish. They make a great snack for all in my family. My boyfriend prefers the extra cheddar ones. I personally love the original. We get them from the grocery store.
Chilhowie
These are my sons favorite! There was a time when I couldn’t get him to eat ANYTHING but these! Thankfully he’s opened up to some fruits, but he still eats these all the time
Waterford, MI
We love goldfish. We like to eat them as snacks on the go or for school. Sometimes they make good midnight snacks because they are light enough to settle in your stomach.

Looking for your answer?