BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Holiday fun!Help your kids find 3 ornaments with the same pattern

Ashli B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great prices and good amount of fish. Colors are great for picky kids because they love rainbows. very delicious and same taste as the regular goldfish do. i make sure to purchase these whenever i go to the grocery store.
Celeste B.
Indio
Fast just like the original but with fun colors for the holiday. Adds alike excitement for something different. I prefer the original goldfish over the other flavors. Some are to sweet or too cheesy.
Merissah L.
Ceres , CA
These are so yummy! My coworkers and I have a box of these in our break room and we have to replace it weekly! They’re addicting. I would defiantly recommend buying them at your local grocery store the next time you go! If you like cheese and if you like crackers you’ll like tgese
Bailey C.
Chilhowie
These are my sons favorite! There was a time when I couldn’t get him to eat ANYTHING but these! Thankfully he’s opened up to some fruits, but he still eats these all the time
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
jamie h.
Gold fish is the best snacks that have ever been made! You can never stop eating them! they’re so delicious! They make your mouth water! They did more than meet my expectations! I think you should go get a bag right now.
Maahum C.
My nieces love these, and especially the limited edition colorful ones like this holiday pack. It’s a great snack for them so I always keep them around when I know they will be in town. They love their cheddar goldfish.
Amanda S.
Goldfish make a great snack! I love bringing these to work for a guilt free snack with lunch. This particular flavor is one of my favorites and I purchase it a lot. The only con with these is that the bags are on the smaller side so if you’re not buying them on sale or with a coupon they could be a little expensive.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
I have two little boys, so we are never at a loss for goldfish crackers. They are the perfect snack and I love that they come in large containers. No worries. Mama sneaks s few too. Delicious!
Rachel K.
Atkins
I have always loved goldfish. They make a great snack for all in my family. My boyfriend prefers the extra cheddar ones. I personally love the original. We get them from the grocery store.