Goldfish® Fudge Brownie Halloween Polybag Target uploaded by raquel a.Goldfish® Fudge Brownie Halloween Polybag Target uploaded by Lexus E.Goldfish® Fudge Brownie Halloween Polybag Target uploaded by Georgia C.

BY GOLDFISH

Taste the sweet side of your favorite snack!

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Invert Syrup,
Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Natural Flavor, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Milk, Baking Soda, Corn Syrup Solids, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
When I am at school or work I am always so hungry before lunch so I always carry a snack with me the goldfish fudge brownie Halloween thins fills me up and taste wonderful and fulfills my craving for how sweet it is makes everything easier to go on with my day.
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
These are a fun little snack! They taste so good! They are like tiney crunchy little brownies! They are a little more crummy then normal gold fish but they are so worth the little bit of mess! I would definitely reccomend for little ones and adults too! 🍫
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I bought these last year for my daughters preschool party.  This was the first time that i seen them and thought they were different.  They were a huge hit.  Of course i had to sneak one and try it.  DELICIOUS!!   Goldfish® Fudge Brownie Halloween Polybag Target were very affordable in price to.  Will be looking for them soon!
kaitlyn m.
Bakersfield
Goldfish are a top product for me . It's fudge is thick and good . The flavor of the cheddar ka also cheesy . A pro is it will make you feel like your in heaven . A con is it can easily get stuck between your teeth . This is affordable and I recommend you try it too .
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
I love goldfish it taste of phasing my family loves them too they could be for stacks they could be for lunches but it just does a snack in the launch of their not at the lake they taste amazing though I would recommend these out to anybody I am and I if I were to compare it to cheese it's and these I think they taste almost like but the goldfish taste different and the cheese its taste different I love the same but there
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
As if Goldfish crackers couldn't get any better, they had to go and make them fudge brownie flavored! They make a perfect snack for when you want chocolate! Thankfully these are reasonably priced because my family loves them
Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD
I love that Goldfish has so many different flavors to choose from. My boys love most of the flavors but I'm really only a fan of the sweet type ones like this flavor. I like that you can satisfy a sweets craving without too many calories when you eat these.
Celeste C.
My family gave these out this year for Halloween, the kids around the neighborhood absolutely loved them. They where super affordable to give out to the amount of kids we have around our town so we didn't run out and have to take a quick stop at the store like previous years. Also it's just so much healthier then giving them candy.
Gabriela C.
Minden, NV
I like this, my son too.... the small size is good to go, i always buy it, becouse the taste is good.... it is good to go to school or while walking  to the street, it is better than similar. I will buy again. I am sure to recommend it!!!!
Shiny D.
Nampa, ID
These are heavenly! I love the brownie flavor and haven't tasted anything like this! I got mine from Walmart down the cracker aisle. It was the first time I decided to try these, but I was not disappointed. Excellent flavor!