BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish french toast grahams baked snack crackers - 6.6 oz

• Do they make a gluten free version of these Goldfish?4 Answers
Esmeralda V.
Combine
i grew up eating gold fish they taste so good. i use  to break them in half an eat half the fish then the other. i love these great for kids lunches or a simple snack. good affordable price and good packaging. you can always find them pretty much anywhere
Holly Y.
Yulee
I love these and so does my son we grab them for snacks on the go perfect for road trips or a trip to the store they are sweet to The taste great I recommend them if you're looking for little snack.
stacia r.
Marble, MN
My toddler loves goldfish at every meal and with all the new flavors I can give him options that fit with the rest of the food I give at each meal. So when you see French toast goldfish you know you found a great product
Elizabeth H.
Winchester, KY
These are stupidly good. These are perfect for curing a sweet tooth. Hoewever, I have a hard time not stopping at a handful with these! These would probably be great for kids... but they are not extremely healthy- however there are WAY worse things they could be eating.
Crayoff F.
Anyone else have a kid that lives off of fishes?  I really like the variety of consistenly great flavors and texture Goldfish have dominate date snack market with.  WE love them all.  I give them daily to my child and keep this flavor and a cheese flavor at the office for all of us to snack on.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
I love these! They are the same great and cute shape as the traditional goldfish, but have a bite like a cookie. They are a great switch up from a traditional cracker but still with the crunch. They are a nice sweet to the traditional savory generally offered by the cheese flavor. Same affordable price.
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
Any of the goldfish products will be eaten quickly in a house with any children at all. I love the flavor and the fact that they are a healthier choice for anyone in household snacking. Keep it up pf-we love em all!
Sia A.
Lilburn , GA
My daughter is always asking for goldfish to play with. She likes to count them and arrange them in groups while I like to eat them and the graham ones are my favorite because I can make little snack backs with chocolate kisses and mini marshmallows and have my own s'more bag!
Vang C.
Sacramento, CA
These good fish taste just like the regular ones, except with a little spice. I would like it a little spicier. This can be purchased at any retail store. I would prefer original goldfish, but this is a good alternative. I would recommend as a alternative.
Jamie L.
These are my favorite crackers ever I can never find them in the store though I check every single time please bring them back they have the best taste I can eat a whole bag in one sitting I would recommend them to others but I don't want to share.
Megan H.
Carrollton, TX
Do they make a gluten free version of these Goldfish?