BY GOLDFISH #67 in Crackers

• "Although your fingers get a little messy, it's worth it!" in 1 review
  • "They have a lot of flavor so to some it may be to much but I think they taste great!" in 1 review
  • "So flavorful with the same great quality as original goldfish snacks!" in 1 review
Leah S.
Recently someone told me there was actually a difference between flavor blasted and normal goldfish and I didn't believe them but then we did a taste test and HOLY MOSES there is a BIG difference. They are truly flavor blasted and I'll probably never buy Normal goldfish again.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
My kids love to take these to school as their snacks and it will last them a good three or four days per bag. They keep them in the top of their cubby hole and then grab them out at snacktime which makes him very easy to snack on. Whether you’re getting the cupcake origin or the regular cheddar version the kids love them all together. Not to mention you can get coupons for them and recently our local Meyer store has had them for only $.99 a bag. So with the coupon it’s virtually like getting them free
Corey G.
Dickson,TN
Gold fish are a good snack for everyone kinds, adults, teenagers. Everyone should love them. They can melt in your mouth or be crunchy. They are nice a cheese and you can get them in different types less cheesy extra cheesy.
Susan C.
You are the only kind of goldfish is my husband will eat, they are his favorite. I usually have to get the big box for him to eat at home and then he takes two little bags like this to work every day for his snack.
Sarah M.
Evansville, IN
These delicious crackers made better with an extra blast of flavor. Perfects snacks for on the go or for the little ones. Baked makes you feel a little better about indulging in something so tasty.
Cassidy R.
These are great, they are fantastic to pack in a lunch box for school or work, my daughter loves these as a snack at home and Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackersmy husband and I love them as well I would recommend these gold fish to others
Ally E.
Kutztown, PA
The flavor blasted goldfish are my drunk snacks! Lol. They're just so tasty and I think it's perfect for a late at night snack. You still get the crunch and the saltiness but they aren't super bad for you. Plus, if you use them as a drunk snack, you'll have less of a hangover in the morning from all of the carbs ;)
Kira M.
This stuff is my absolute JAM. I freakin love goldfish and the flavor blast just really takes the cake. The only “problem” is the thick coating of “flavor blast” you get on your fingers but some might think of that as another treat. Overall wonderful product! Recommend eating them one at a time to really enjoy it :)
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
I was not a huge fan of the extra cheddar flavor. I much prefer the cheesy flavor of original goldfish. I bought these when our local convenience store was out of original flavor. The taste was overwhelming and too rich to eat more than a few at a time. I will definitely be sticking to the original for snack time.
Christen M.
Ruther Glen, VA
I really enjoy snacking on a freshly opened bag of goldfish. They are very tasty and great for watching TV shows with my siblings. My sister is a complete nut over goldfish. When I go to the store she always asks me for them. And offourse I get them every time because they are cheap and she loves them so much.