BY GOLDFISH #8 in Crackers

Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xtra Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
  • "They have a lot of flavor so to some it may be to much but I think they taste great!" in 1 review
  • "Although your fingers get a little messy, it's worth it!" in 1 review
  • "So flavorful with the same great quality as original goldfish snacks!" in 1 review
Leah S.
Recently someone told me there was actually a difference between flavor blasted and normal goldfish and I didn't believe them but then we did a taste test and HOLY MOSES there is a BIG difference. They are truly flavor blasted and I'll probably never buy Normal goldfish again.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
My kids love to take these to school as their snacks and it will last them a good three or four days per bag. They keep them in the top of their cubby hole and then grab them out at snacktime which makes him very easy to snack on. Whether you’re getting the cupcake origin or the regular cheddar version the kids love them all together. Not to mention you can get coupons for them and recently our local Meyer store has had them for only $.99 a bag. So with the coupon it’s virtually like getting them free
Corey G.
Dickson,TN
Gold fish are a good snack for everyone kinds, adults, teenagers. Everyone should love them. They can melt in your mouth or be crunchy. They are nice a cheese and you can get them in different types less cheesy extra cheesy.
Susan C.
You are the only kind of goldfish is my husband will eat, they are his favorite. I usually have to get the big box for him to eat at home and then he takes two little bags like this to work every day for his snack.
Jasmine B.
Gonzales, LA
You can’t eat gold fish if you haven’t tried the Xtra cheddar kind..It’s like a flavor bomb went off in your mouth .Its sooooo good lol my daughter loves these little fishes .Makes a great snack to snack on if your on the move frequently.It doesn’t make that much of a mess.Like candy it doesn’t melt ,don’t have super gross fingers .I think the best part is licking the seasonings off your fingers lol
Heidi S.
wallkill, NY
Goldfish is a weakness of mine. Always has been. Such an easy snack to grab at the airport, gas station, even grocery store. Buying the individual packets is more pricey so I usually get the bag and make my own sandwich bag. The messy fingers are worth the tasty snack. Is it the healthiest option? I don’t think so, but if you have self control and only eat a small amount- worth it!
Cassidy R.
These are great, they are fantastic to pack in a lunch box for school or work, my daughter loves these as a snack at home and Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackersmy husband and I love them as well I would recommend these gold fish to others
Jerissa P.
Atascadero, CA
These goldfish are so good but they are incredibly salty. While I generally don’t mind my kids having goldfish for a snack, I limit these to a special treat after sports when they may need to replenish the salt in their bodies. The cheddar flavor is incredibly tasty and reminds me of biting into a piece of cheese, but beware of the salt factor.
Ally E.
Kutztown, PA
The flavor blasted goldfish are my drunk snacks! Lol. They're just so tasty and I think it's perfect for a late at night snack. You still get the crunch and the saltiness but they aren't super bad for you. Plus, if you use them as a drunk snack, you'll have less of a hangover in the morning from all of the carbs ;)
Kira M.
This stuff is my absolute JAM. I freakin love goldfish and the flavor blast just really takes the cake. The only “problem” is the thick coating of “flavor blast” you get on your fingers but some might think of that as another treat. Overall wonderful product! Recommend eating them one at a time to really enjoy it :)