BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or
Less Of: Sugar, Yeast Extract, Whey, Autolyzed Yeast, Corn Flour, Baking Soda, Torula Yeast, Paprika Extract For Color, Spices, Celery, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Onion Powder, Monocalcium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Calcium
Lactate, Natural Flavor, Milkfat. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Evelyn H.
Purchased at: Kroger
The goldfish taste not to bad and not too good because it mostly taste like sour cream chips and and i really would recommend the original goldfish .I feel disappointed because i just got it and i really don’t feel the vibe but i mean we all have different perspectives but i dont think its healthy for your health . We can take risk in tasting something new.
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
This review is based mostly off of how my my man enjoys these little guys. He swears by these, that they really are blasted w/ EXTRA cheddar. I never thought so before, but I taste the difference now. These are the only ones he gets. We knocked one star, only because they are a little crunchier/harder on the teeth & we both have some sensitive ones. The texture isn’t our favorite, but the flavor blast sure is impressive!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
The Flavor Blasted Gold fish are one of my favorite snacks. You can see how much extra cheese is on them in my pink bowl!

Bottom right corner feet in -
Morgan Taylor Street Beat Tiny Tagger 4 Pc Mini Set
Victoria's Secret Pink Eau De Parfum sandals 💕
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I love my goldfish. It's a great snack for when you're binge watching tv shows. I was surprised that the cheddar is almost a coating on the goldfish though. I expected it to be packed into the goldfish, but the coating on them makes it extra delectable. For those cheese fans, I'd recommend. Worth it.
Rachel M.
Athens, GA
While I love Goldfish, the flavor-blasted crackers are a little messy for me. I love the original, so I had high hopes for these...more flavor, sounds amazing! While the flavor is definitely stronger, be prepared for a dusty mess all over your fingers. They taste good, but not necessarily worth the mess.
Morgan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think goldfish are a great snack to take when on the road or just sitting at home. The goldfish company has all different kinds of flavors so if you don’t like one try them all. There low calories so even when your on a diet then perfect.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Obsessed with goldfish!!! I have pretty much tried every single flavor this brand has to offer and none of them have ever disappointed!! They are always on sale. They are buttery and crispy and can be used multiple ways!! Always fresh! Great price and the kids love it as well!!!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I don't really know how or why goldfish is so popular. It's supposed to be cheddar cheese flavored and I have never once in my life thought that it tasted like cheddar cheese. I know that of course it's artificially flavored so I don't expect it to taste exactly like it but if this is they are example of a fake version it's not good. Have y'all ever eaten the whales from Dollar General? There are a lot better than goldfish. They actually taste like they got some cheese. Goldfish just taste salty they taste like a salty cracker to me.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Best size for the best fish. Hahaha this flavor of goldfish is my favorite by far because it just has that extra kick plus leaves a little bit of seasoning on your fingers to lick off later. Plus you can munch as much without worry with this size.
Brook D.
I love flavor blasted goldfish. I used to have it every single day but now I just have the box and eat it once in a while. I think it’s still very delicious but there are better snacks out there. Great for kids.
Angie C.
Low Moor, IA
Is there a big difference in these compare to the originals?
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
What's your favor flavor?
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Are the flavors available in the blasted ones?
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
What's your flavor blasted flavor??
itz t.