Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Christy W.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX

Who doesn't like Goldfish crackers? My kids, my nieces and nephews, me...we all grew up loving Goldfish crackers. I love all the new flavors that are available but I don't think my kids care as long as it's goldfish, lol. I keep a bag when we go out for the kids to snack on or when we go to the movies I'll sneak a bag in.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY

I'm not as big of a fan of these as I am of regular Goldfish crackers. I can't eat as many of these because of the more enhanced, fakey flavor. I like my Goldfish subtle, and these aren't subtle enough. If you like a strong false cheese flavor, then maybe you'll like these. But give me my regular goldfish any day!
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
Bakersfield, CA

The extra cheddar Goldfish is my favorite kind of Goldfish right next to the pizza one. I always bring these little fish crackers to go in my purse or something if I'm ever hungry so I can just pull it out and start Kuching on some:) The taste doesn't linger in your mouth like some crackers sometimes do:)
Hope H.
Hope H.
Lenoir, NC

This crackers are full of flavor, they are perfect for my small grandchildren, nieces and nephews. they are perfect for them to handle and easily eat. good for snack for my 9 month old grandson, he can hold one in his hand & eat it without any trouble. the bag is perfect to pack for snacks on the road.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Broomall, PA

These are my favorite thing to snack on wither I'm on the go or just chilling out at home or at a party. They do get a little messy but I think that just makes the end so much more better; when you get to lick them off your fingers. There is just something about this product that is so addictive.
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
La crescenta , Ca

If you love goldfish then these extra flavor blasted goldfish are the ones that you need to try next if you haven't had the opportunity to enjoy these. My children love these especially the littlest one who is three. The only downfall is all the cheese that you have to lick off your fingers. :-)
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA

I love original Goldfish--I could eat an entire bag in one sitting! So when these first came out a few years ago I was really interested in trying them, and I love them so much! They're definitely a lot cheesier, so if you're into that (I am) this is the perfect Goldfish flavor for you!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Oakville, CT

I love the xtra cheddar goldfish. The original does not provide enough flavor but the xtra cheddar does. If you are a cheese lover, you need to try the xtra cheddar. They are usually the same price as the normal goldfish. They can be a little more messy, but the taste it worth it.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY

My favorite go to snack. I seriously eat these so often. They are so good I have to stop myself from finishing the whole bag in one sitting. Very flavorful and good for an on the go dorming student. SOOOOOO YUMMY! But not the best thing to eat a lot of. But not the worst either!
Maria D.
Maria D.
South Burlington, VT

I bought these because I LOVE cheese but I hate these. The cheese tastes cheap and old. I like the regular cheddar goldfish instead. This flavor reminded me of Cheese-Its which are not my favorite crackers to eat. I wouldn't recommend it. You can find them at any grocery store.