BY GOLDFISH #4 in Crackers

Goldfish Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers, 30 oz: Natural--no artificial preservatives 0g trans fat Low cholesterol Delicious cheddar flavor Goldfish snack crackers are baked, not fried see more...

• Is the flavor good3 Answers
  • Are the flavors available in the blasted ones?4 Answers
  • Is there a big difference in these compare to the originals?7 Answers
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Gotta love the Goldfish Flavor Blasted Cheddar Snack Crackers!  They are a childhood favorite of mine and still are a favorite.  I love to use them in chilly and tomato soup, just as I did when I was younger.  They stay crunchy and never stale.  They also have amazing flavor!  I love that they made a cracker that has extra flavor blast now.  They are delicious!  I highly recommend!
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Foodie Expert
I don't really know how or why goldfish is so popular. It's supposed to be cheddar cheese flavored and I have never once in my life thought that it tasted like cheddar cheese. I know that of course it's artificially flavored so I don't expect it to taste exactly like it but if this is they are example of a fake version it's not good. Have y'all ever eaten the whales from Dollar General? There are a lot better than goldfish. They actually taste like they got some cheese. Goldfish just taste salty they taste like a salty cracker to me.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is some serious cheddar blasting! Goldfish are just plain fun crackers, although a little difficult to top with cheese. Pepperidge Farm found a solution to that: put the cheese inside the crackers! Well, not gooey cheese like stuffed crust pizza of course, but the baked cheese taste. These are crispy and melt in your mouth if you like just keeping one on your tongue for a bit, if, like me, you want to try to go through at least some of them a little slowly, because it's easy to eat a LOT all at once, they're that good!
Davian B.
Foodie Expert
Regular goldfish are sold in bags way to small! This will satisfy all of your snacking needs. These "fish" are small and salty accompanied with a cheddar taste. Great for portioning out for on the go, and the box stores a ton of goldfish without the stacking issues of the regular bags.My husband takes these to work with him. When you fold down the top, the box fits comfortably in the standard desk. The box also fits in my cabinet without issue. Perfect size for portioning some out for lunches and still having enough for before bed snack times. May even last two weeks.
chloe B.
Medina, OH
so good lots of flavor! always a big hit at practices and tournaments. whole wheat ingredients make it healthier! they are so good and the jumbo box lasts a long time! flavor blasted are my favorite! i’ll definitely buy again
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
I can't express enough how much I truly love Goldfish but when I tried the flavor blasted ones I knew that I was hooked for life, haha. A wonderful snack food for ALL ages coming in the perfect small goldfish shape that's easy to grab and snack on anywhere. The flavor blasted takes the classic cheesy salty Goldfish and dunks them into an amazing cheese powder coating each of them. The taste is one of my favorites out there by far.
Syerra V.
Fort Worth
This is my favorite type of goldfish and I’ve loved it since I was a kid! This big box lasts a good amount of time and is a decent price! These snacks are perfect on the go or to snack while watching a movie at home.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Foodie Expert
YUM YUM YUM! The powdered coating on these really make them stand out from any other snack cracker. They’re even easy for babies under 1 year to eat. I love them at 21 years old and kids of all ages love them.
Cindy Y.
Foodie Expert
I got these thinking they would be great for my house. We all love us some cheese. I'm just going to say, we were not impressed. They were way too cheesy and I never thought I would ever say that. Plus the flavor blast cheese they added was sticky, messy and tasted like the packs of cheese you would get from the theater to put on your popcorn. They need to go back to the drawing board on this one. Only giving it a 2 star cause if u wiped off the cheese powder it was ok.
Kristin K.
Media
I have a love/hate relationship with you.  I love you because my kids are calm and well behaved when they have you in their hands (they even share you!) but I hate you because my kids are always asking for you and you're not healthy, just empty calories.  You win 90% of the time though.  Also, I eat you while I watch crappy TV on the couch after the kids are in bed.  Ugh.
Angie C.
Low Moor, IA
Foodie Expert
Is there a big difference in these compare to the originals?
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
What's your flavor blasted flavor??
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Are the flavors available in the blasted ones?
itz t.