BY GOLDFISH #19 in Crackers

Everything you love about Goldfish® crackers with an extra sprinkle of oomph!

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste Solids, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast, Dehydrated Tomatoes, Spices, Celery, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika Extract, Baking Soda, Enzyme Modified Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride), Enzyme
Modified Romano Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride), Whey, Monocalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Do these really taste like pizza? 3 Answers
  • Do you know you can also top a casserole with these? Grea...1 Answers
  • Have you tried these in tomato soup to add a bit more fla...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Courtney G.
Northport
Now this what I call a mommy snack !  Whenever I'm in mood for pizza I grab these and it's a win for me. Being on my feet all day and just want a simple go to I go to these.  They taste good !  I'm never disappointed eating these.  Price is good. And easy to find at the grocery store.
Cyla S.
Daytona Beach
Pizza is one of my favorite foods so when I saw this I almost died! These are no joke when it comes to x-plosive flavor. They taste exactly like pizza but without the guilt lol. They’re whole grain snacks but make you feel like you’re seriously indulging in a big box of cheesy deliciousness
Nava S.
Pretty good but not as much flavor as I'd like. I love pizza and was hoping they'd capture that pizza flavor better, but it doesn't as well as I'd like. Nonetheless, I still purchase these because I like them. My family loves these so they're in my grocery cart often lol.
Elena S.
Now, when it comes to this snack the flavors are there. They taste pretty awesome, but then comes the ingredients. I wasn’t as Conscious as I am now when it comes to ingredients and certain products. So I will never buy goldfish ever again.
Allison T.
Orlando , FL
AH! My FAVORITE snack! When I don’t feel like pizza in it’s entirety I pick this! It gives more flavor I find than other pizza flavored snacks. Publix often does bogo on them too! I’ll make a goldfish mix and always have to have these in It!
Lela P.
I havent purchased these since college but man are they good! Ugh my mouth is watering just thinking of it. These are the most flavor-packed goldfish everrrrrr. Goldfish are already flavor packed in my opinion but these just take it home for me.
Morgann F.
OMG!!! I love the pizza flavored gold fish so much. They taste sooooo good! You need to get these right now if you’re considering it. They exceeded my expectations. I thought they were going to be gross but NO! They were amazing. I hope this helps :) Thank you
Mel P.
Orlando, FL
These gold fish are probably my absolute favorite. They are so tasty and can never get enough. Perfect snack for watching your favorite movie or when you got the munchies. Also goldfishbis the one snack that smiles back!
Clayton P.
Bolling Afb, DC
There are so many different flavors of Goldfish but none are better than the pizza flavor. They're so zesty and delicious that they make the original seem boring. I always pack these for road trips because they're easy to store and easy to eat as well! Definitely a must if you haven't tried them already.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When are you going to try these delicious crackers?
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Have you tried these in tomato soup to add a bit more flavor!?
Emma J.
Do these really taste like pizza?
valerie m.
Do you know you can also top a casserole with these? Great taste