BY GOLDFISH

Everything you love about Goldfish® crackers with an extra sprinkle of oomph!

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste Solids, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast, Dehydrated Tomatoes, Spices, Celery, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika Extract, Baking Soda, Enzyme Modified Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride), Enzyme
Modified Romano Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride), Whey, Monocalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Do these really taste like pizza? 3 Answers
  • Do you know you can also top a casserole with these? Grea...2 Answers
  • Have you tried these in tomato soup to add a bit more fla...5 Answers
Lindsey S.
Fargo
Delicious crackers. Loved these as a kid and I grew into an adult and these are still a delicacy in my opinion. Great bite size pieces and the pizza flavor is very unique but I dig it. The price is good and I would definitely recommend these crackers to friends.
Stephanie D.
Baltimore
I love every single flavor of goldfish! They are all super flavorful and taste amazing ! The pizza actually tastes like pizza! You can taste all the crust and cheese in one bite! My mouth is watering so bad while typing this 😭 *goes to nearest food store and buys goldfish*
Cassie S.
Gainesville, FL
Super flavorful and does kind of taste like pizza. A little overwhelming if you take a huge handful and eat it at once. Good when you want pizza flavors but are not super hungry. Will definitely buy again in the future.
Cayla K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this flavor of goldfish! It is the best kind of goldfish! I always get these when I go to the store! These are super inexpensive and perfect for get togethers, snacks, ect. You can buy them at Walmart!
Hailey M.
Oswego
My favorite flavor of goldfish! They are flavor blasted so there is lots of taste to savor and they are the perfect snack to carry around due to the lunch-bag style packaging
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
Now this what I call a mommy snack !  Whenever I'm in mood for pizza I grab these and it's a win for me. Being on my feet all day and just want a simple go to I go to these.  They taste good !  I'm never disappointed eating these.  Price is good. And easy to find at the grocery store.
Mica J.
The pizza goldfish crackers are so delicious. It's my favorite I think it's taste more better than the other gold fish crackers. I'm not sure about the comparison to other gold fish crackers. I buy from either Wal-Mart or Meijers stores. Very great snack for children to snack on.
Donya Y.
cedar park
This one for my favorite Goldfish flavors. If you put a couple in your mouth at once, you can really taste the pizza. The only down side is a lot of powder gets on your fingers. I totally recommend this flavor though. Once you start eating goldfish it’s hard to stop.
Crystal M.
Sheridan
These were one of the best part of being a kid in the 90's and I'm glad they haven't vanished like a lot of 90s kids foods have. I would always beg my mom for these when we went to the store, now my kid begs me. They are the best kids snack ever.
Elena S.
Now, when it comes to this snack the flavors are there. They taste pretty awesome, but then comes the ingredients. I wasn’t as Conscious as I am now when it comes to ingredients and certain products. So I will never buy goldfish ever again.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When are you going to try these delicious crackers?
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Have you tried these in tomato soup to add a bit more flavor!?
Emma J.
Do these really taste like pizza?
valerie m.
Do you know you can also top a casserole with these? Great taste

Walmart