BY GOLDFISH

Everything you love about Goldfish® crackers with an extra sprinkle of oomph!

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oils, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Onion Powder, Yeast, Sugar, Sweet Cream, Whey, Butter, Autolyzed Yeast, Sour Cream Solids (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Garlic Powder, Cultured Whey, Parsley, Citric Acid, Lactic
Acid, Milkfat, Calcium Lactate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Modified Food Starch, Spices, Baking Soda. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Buy on Jet.com
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I'm really not crazy about this flavor. I received it in a gift basket. I think it would be great if was just sour cream because the onion just didn't taste right. I prefer the whole grain cheddar or the rainbow ones. It was nice to try, but I don't think i'll purchase it in the future.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love Goldfish crackers and sour cream & onion potato chips... Oh man, these were the best of both worlds!

Crunchy, tangy, onion-y...and so much less greasy than if I were eating the potato chip version. Loved them. I really wish more snack foods came in this flavor!
felicity c.
Plainfield, CT

These are great. Taste like the chips, but are healthier. I like the original flavors more, but these are still good. I'm glad there are healthy alternatives to chips. These are also pretty affordable and good value. I would recommend these to others.
Tiffany B.
Goldfish are one of my many favorite snacks. I have loving and eating these since I can remember. My mom would buy these for my siblings and I and we would just sit there and laugh, talk, and joke for hours at a time. These are a great snack for anybody, any age. They go well with soups, salads, sandwiches, etc. Any flavor will do for me, I love that much 😃😃😃
Erin H.
Let me start by saying that Goldfish is one of my all-time favorite snacks. I didn't think any flavor could top the original cheddar flavor in my heart, but the Flavor Blasted Slammin' Sour Cream & Onion comes pretty close. I like that it's really flavorful, and I get to lick the powder that gets all over my fingers.
Ali G.
Didn't like these one bit. They had a weird flavor that wasn't close the what it said. I imagine it had to have a bunch of chemicals to get it that flavor. I left the bag open instead of rolled up, and it was stale the next day. Wasn't having it. My son did like it though. I'm not sure why maybe because they had some flavor
Misty B.
Honea Path
  Are great if you have a toddler. I grabbed mine at Walmart. They are very affordable and my granddaughter loves them. Anytime we go on a trip I make sure I have my goldfish crackers packed. I will always have goldfish crackers in my house because they make my granddaughter happy.
Daisy R.
These are the perfect snack! Its an explosion in your mouth. It is the perfect snack for onion lovers. Went beyojd my expectations. Super delicious definitely worth the try! Really good snaks for kids too.
Leann M.
I love these and crave these all the time, the only problem is that I can't find them anywhere near me. They have a great sour cream and onion flavor to them and I love them more than any of the other flavors for sure.
Sally D.
I was pleasantly surprised by these. The flavor is spot on and delicious. But considering I use goldfish as a snack for my kids in the car, I didn't like the way the powder got all sticky on their fingers. Mine too, when I ate them.