BY GOLDFISH

Everything you love about Goldfish® crackers with an extra sprinkle of oomph!

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oils, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Onion Powder, Yeast, Sugar, Sweet Cream, Whey, Butter, Autolyzed Yeast, Sour Cream Solids (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Garlic Powder, Cultured Whey, Parsley, Citric Acid, Lactic
Acid, Milkfat, Calcium Lactate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Modified Food Starch, Spices, Baking Soda. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Chrissy A.
St. Marys
These are delicious and I just bought them a few weeks ago. They are definitely full of flavor and keep me wanting more but with MSG in them, that makes sense considering that’s a chemical that makes you still hungry. Wouldn’t buy again but mostly because of the recent recall due to salmonella.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I'm really not crazy about this flavor. I received it in a gift basket. I think it would be great if was just sour cream because the onion just didn't taste right. I prefer the whole grain cheddar or the rainbow ones. It was nice to try, but I don't think i'll purchase it in the future.
Shauntai K.
Rock Falls, IL
I have five kids 1 infant, 1 toddler, and 3 pre teens🙄 they all love goldfish! Especially the flavor blast ones. They are affordable and I don’t feel they are unhealthy for the kids to eat as a snack between meals. Great for car rides and travel. Pack very well.
Kaylyn H.
Bartlett
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg these are so addictive! I can eat awhile bag in one setting! I usually eat these for a snack instead of eating potato chips! Also every bite of these goldfish you taste the sour cream and onion!
Claudia L.
Douglaston, NY
Purchased at: Instacart
The best snack ever that will get addicting! Once I start eating these, I can’t stop but you’re gonna have to become it isn’t the healthiest snack out there. I’ve purchased this snack numerous times already and if you like sour cream and onion, this is a must try.
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
My favorite air plane snack are these goldfish right now i put them in on my carry on bag I get to eating them after a good nap delicious you can get them at Kroger or Walmart you should try them if love creamy tasty goodness .
Maggie B.
These are sooo good! My kids are always eating goldfish so I get myself a bag of a different flavor as well and I just tried these for the first time and they might be my new fav!
Marissa G.
rochester ny
These goldfish are so addictive I love them me and mom mom have gone through the a whole package of these in and hour would definitely recommend to others is my favorite flavors of goldfish
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love Goldfish crackers and sour cream & onion potato chips... Oh man, these were the best of both worlds!

Crunchy, tangy, onion-y...and so much less greasy than if I were eating the potato chip version. Loved them. I really wish more snack foods came in this flavor!
Felicity C.
Sterling , CT

These are great. Taste like the chips, but are healthier. I like the original flavors more, but these are still good. I'm glad there are healthy alternatives to chips. These are also pretty affordable and good value. I would recommend these to others.