BY GOLDFISH #71 in Crackers

Everything you love about Goldfish® crackers with an extra sprinkle of oomph!

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oils, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Onion Powder, Yeast, Sugar, Sweet Cream, Whey, Butter, Autolyzed Yeast, Sour Cream Solids (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Garlic Powder, Cultured Whey, Parsley, Citric Acid, Lactic
Acid, Milkfat, Calcium Lactate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Modified Food Starch, Spices, Baking Soda. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I'm really not crazy about this flavor. I received it in a gift basket. I think it would be great if was just sour cream because the onion just didn't taste right. I prefer the whole grain cheddar or the rainbow ones. It was nice to try, but I don't think i'll purchase it in the future.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
These are really good. I've always been a huge fan of sour cream and onion flavors but they can be so hit or miss. This take on it blends perfectly with the crispness of the crackers and I would definitely recommend them!
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
My favorite air plane snack are these goldfish right now i put them in on my carry on bag I get to eating them after a good nap delicious you can get them at Kroger or Walmart you should try them if love creamy tasty goodness .
Maggie B.
These are sooo good! My kids are always eating goldfish so I get myself a bag of a different flavor as well and I just tried these for the first time and they might be my new fav!
Marissa G.
rochester ny
These goldfish are so addictive I love them me and mom mom have gone through the a whole package of these in and hour would definitely recommend to others is my favorite flavors of goldfish
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love Goldfish crackers and sour cream & onion potato chips... Oh man, these were the best of both worlds!

Crunchy, tangy, onion-y...and so much less greasy than if I were eating the potato chip version. Loved them. I really wish more snack foods came in this flavor!
Felicity C.
Sterling , CT

These are great. Taste like the chips, but are healthier. I like the original flavors more, but these are still good. I'm glad there are healthy alternatives to chips. These are also pretty affordable and good value. I would recommend these to others.
Tiffany B.
Goldfish are one of my many favorite snacks. I have loving and eating these since I can remember. My mom would buy these for my siblings and I and we would just sit there and laugh, talk, and joke for hours at a time. These are a great snack for anybody, any age. They go well with soups, salads, sandwiches, etc. Any flavor will do for me, I love that much 😃😃😃
Ali G.
Didn't like these one bit. They had a weird flavor that wasn't close the what it said. I imagine it had to have a bunch of chemicals to get it that flavor. I left the bag open instead of rolled up, and it was stale the next day. Wasn't having it. My son did like it though. I'm not sure why maybe because they had some flavor
Erin H.
Let me start by saying that Goldfish is one of my all-time favorite snacks. I didn't think any flavor could top the original cheddar flavor in my heart, but the Flavor Blasted Slammin' Sour Cream & Onion comes pretty close. I like that it's really flavorful, and I get to lick the powder that gets all over my fingers.