BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Racing ranch.
Xtreme??????????????????.
Racing ranch.

Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Goldfish have some amazing flavors, but this one is a personal favorite! The ranch powder on the goldfish take its original flavor and add that iconic ranch flavor. Making this the ultimate flavor packed snack!
Cara K.
Troy, OH
Gold fish are a must have for any mom! Before I head out of the house, I always fill a baggie full of goldfish, not just for the little ones, but for me as well. Errands can take twice as long with kids, and it can quickly become lunch or dinner while running around!
Samantha H.
Port Richey, FL
I got these for my kids. They smelled bad when you open them. My boys tried them an wanted to spit them out right away. I had to give them away. I will not be buying these again. It was the first time buying this flavor. They like the flavor blasted cheddar ones.
ruby m.
I always need to have a pack of these at home. My baby brother used to eat the cheddar ones but he always puts ranch on mostly anything he eats so once he tried them he fell in love. He says they're great and he takes a baggy for a snack at school.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
I'll gladly review goldfish all day long. They are simply great in every flavor. They make a surprisingly good hangover snack when your stomach doesn't feel quite right and you don't want a full meal.
Jennifer S.
Gainesville, FL
I love anything flavor blasted, especially gold fish! There such a great snack for both kids and adults! I always buy these and my baby cousins love them too. I absolutely love them!! Would definitely recommend.
Sierra G.
Plymouth,Wi
I loved this product a lot! They sold mini bags in my old school! I don’t like the fact that they discontinued the product and I cannot buy it. These were the best flavor out there.
Blake C.
Georgetown, KY
i love traditional goldfish. it is the perfect snack to go with anything. now i am obsessed with all of these new flavors! i love the ranch flavor. i could eat the whole box of these crackers! definitely a staple in my home
Cretia M.
If you love ranch these are definitely for you !! Has a wonderful tang to them and are a awesome snack to keep around the house everyone loves them and you really can't go wrong
Cynthia E.
Clovis, CA
Such good goldfish, it's always good to try new things! Goldfish compared to cheese nips are so delicious and more cheesy and more of a flavor selection to choose from! Not only are goldfish incredibly good, but they are very affordable !