BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® 100 Calorie Flavor Blasted® Xtra Cheddar Pouches.
Baked snack crackers.
Made with whole grain.
0 grams trans fat.
5 - 0.72 oz pouches.

Goldfish® Flavor Blasted 100 Calorie Xtra Cheddar Snack Cracker Pouches
  • "They are a perfect snack and love that they are in 100 calorie packs now!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great snack on the go!" in 1 review
  • "It's even better now that they are pre-sorted into 100 calorie packs." in 1 review
  • "They love the cheddar flavor and the fun fish shape!" in 1 review
Caitlin K.
Winfield, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect for a midday snack or for a studying snack. I love that they come in 100 calorie pouches because I honestly could eat a whole bag. Could be healthier, but delicious enough that you won’t care.
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
This may not be the healthiest thing to eat, but it is so good! I love the cheese, and taste. It can be a bit pricey at times but it is overall a great product. Would definitely recommend!
mariah m.
Provo
This is the best flavor that goldfish has! But honestly, you have to be careful. They’re extremely addictive. You can’t have “just a handful.” I can eat a giant bag of these in one sitting and probably not think twice about it. These are AMAZING!
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
So I️ thought just the regular goldfish were a bomb snack, that smiles back, but when I️ had these extra cheese ones, oh my gosh, my world was changed. I️ buy them for my nephew but he never gets them cause they’re gone before he can
Jaime C.
Jerome, ID
These little snack packs are perfect for car trips, work, lunches and everyday snacking. I love that each pack is only 100 calories!! As someone who counts their calorie intake, these are perfect!
Ashton B.
Waco, GA
I love almost every type of goldfish!!! But the extra cheesy is absolutely delicious & I could eat like 3 bags in one serving!!! Goldfish is my absolute go to!! And I definitely recommend everyone to try this type of goldfish!
Maureen C.
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my go to snacks at work! They have so much flavor and at only 100 calories i don’t have to feel guilty! They tide me over when i have to miss my lunch break! They’re such a good choice. I’ll definitely be buying them again.
destiny h.
Extra cheddar is where it’s at! These are the best goldfish in my opinion and the snack bags are perfect for size portions since I can’t seem to keep my hand out of the big box of them, ever.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love these! The extra cheddar flavor makes you think these are just as good as an unhealthy snack. Not sure about the sodium amount but these are really flavorful. My kids don’t like these as much as the regular goldfish but I prefer these.
Sarah W.
College Station
Flavor blast goldfish are my favorite snack in the world... I could eat just those for the rest of my life. Which is why the 100 calorie packs are great to keep me in check. Same great taste but portion controlled.
Hannah K.
Coquitlam, BC
Is this a yummy snack? It's that time of the month and I can't stop eating so please suggest yummy & filling foods!!
Angelica H.
Twin Falls, ID
Do these taste any different than the original ones?