BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Manufacturer: Pepperidge Farm. Pack of 72. Baked snack crackers. Cheddar cheese flavor. Zero grams trans fat. Customers also search for: Crackers; FIVE STAR; Food; Goldfish Cheddar Cheese Crackers; Single Serving; Single Serving Snack Packs; Snack Crackers; Snack Foods; Snack Packs; Snacks; Breakrooms; Kitchens; Nutrition; Nourishment; Vittles, Discount Goldfish Crackers, Cheddar, Single-Serve Snack, 1.5oz Bag, 72/Carton, Buy Goldfish Crackers, Cheddar, Single-Serve Snack, 1.5oz Bag, 72/Carton, Wholesale Goldfish Crackers, Cheddar, Single-Serve Snack, 1.5oz Bag, 72/Carton, 13539, Chips and Snack Foods. No returns.

Buy on Jet.com*
Lindsay L.
We buy goldfish all of the time. My 2 year old loves her "fishies" and they add a fun, salty crunch to trail mix as well! The only downside is they can be pretty crumbly and make a disaster!
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
These snacks are really good. I don't mind giving them to my kids and they really enjoy them too. I've even caught myself reaching into the carton to get myself a quick snack.
hanna y.
These make such a good snack for kids, especially smaller tots. It's great when you want to strengthen their ability to pick up items, particularly the pincer grasp. I just put a handful on their food tray or stroller, and they are able to snack while learning to feed themselves and use their hands. It's great for older kids too, as a recess snack or for when you are on the go. Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
Kelly S.
Prestonsburg, KY
My kids are obsessed with these! I buy these at Walmart and they are gone by the next day. I buy these frequently for them were they love them so much. I've tried cheaper brands and none of us like the cheaper ones at all. Whatever they do to these makes a huge difference! So I pay a tiny bit more and we devour them up so fast! Pepperidge Farm has a total winner here with these!
Meredith B.
My toddler eats this consistently and loves them. They definitely meet our expectations, because they're a quick and easy snack for her. They are always the same, which is something that works great for a 2.5 year old.
Theresa A.
Goldfish crackers are a necessary staple to have on hand when you have little kids. They are fun to eat and keep the little ones occupied while they are having a little snack. The price is reasonable also.
Jessica S.
What a classic snack, a favorite in my house. I like to buy these smaller snack size portions for adult lunches, and a great snack for my niece while driving around running errands. Value for dollars spent is good, I'd recommend this product to others.
Sarah C.
North Port, FL
Always have these handy in the pantry for the kids. Daughter is required to bring a snack to class and goldfish are a great choice. I know she won't get messy or sticky and its a pretty healthy choice. Price is good and will often find coupons
Amanda N.
We ALWAYS have goldfish our household, they are a staple here. My kids love them my husband loves them, even I love them. They are usually always on sale at my local grocery store so I usually buy multiple bags and keep one in the car.
Loni S.
You just can't beat the original flavor of Golffish. It is just the right amount of cheddar flavor and each piece has a wonderful bit of saltiness. It reminds me of my childhood , but I still look perfectly adult eating them.