Goldfish® Crackers, Cheddar uploaded by Lyn A.Goldfish® Crackers, Cheddar uploaded by Sharon S.Goldfish® Crackers, Cheddar uploaded by Amanda S.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Manufacturer: Pepperidge Farm. Pack of 72. Baked snack crackers. Cheddar cheese flavor. Zero grams trans fat. Customers also search for: Crackers; FIVE STAR; Food; Goldfish Cheddar Cheese Crackers; Single Serving; Single Serving Snack Packs; Snack Crackers; Snack Foods; Snack Packs; Snacks; Breakrooms; Kitchens; Nutrition; Nourishment; Vittles, Discount Goldfish Crackers, Cheddar, Single-Serve Snack, 1.5oz Bag, 72/Carton, Buy Goldfish Crackers, Cheddar, Single-Serve Snack, 1.5oz Bag, 72/Carton, Wholesale Goldfish Crackers, Cheddar, Single-Serve Snack, 1.5oz Bag, 72/Carton, 13539, Chips and Snack Foods. No returns.

Buy on Walmart*
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
I think I can say with some conviction that I grew up with Goldfish crackers... which means they've been around awhile. Probably what makes them so appealing, besides their taste, is their fun shapes and portability. Similiar to how Cheerios are a great go-to breakfast snack for kids, so Goldfish are a great lunch or anytime snack, for young and old alike. I'm not sure how I feel about the many crazy varieties of Goldfish crackers, but for me the Cheddar and the pretzel versions are tried and true.
Kayla M.
Hamburg
Tastes good. Easy to go packaging. My kids love these. Love how there are multiple flavors to choose from so you can change it up. Comes in smaller bags for kids snacks. Would definitely recommend to others
Lilly N.
Goldfish crackers are my go to cracker. Tastes great and you can eat a handful and not consume a lot of calories. The original flavor is my favorite. You can’t go wrong with the classic.
Sally J.
Altamonte Springs
Oh my goodness these little fish are an all time favorite in I’m sure a lot of households. You can go wrong with the original fish crackers for anyone and everyone of all ages.
Sharon S.
Philadelphia
These are a staple in my house my daughter loves her fishies. Love that they are made with real cheese and have 5grams of protein. They are great for on the go and an easy car ride snack. I mean who doesn’t love goldfish.❤️
jennifer b.
caldwell
These are mini addictions for the kids. They can’t just eat one and a large box lasts maybe a week in our home. We generally get it at Walmart for school lunches and all the in between snack times. Highly recommend to parents with kids who snack all the time.
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
Goldfish crackers are a staple at our house. My kids love them, but my husband and I always end up eating as many as the kids do! So crunchy and cheesy and tasty.
Michelle M.
Neshanic Sta, NJ
Goldfish crackers bring me way back and will always be a childhood treat. Something about the cheesy taste has always been unique from other cheese crackers. I can eat these babies by the handful, they’re just so delicious!
Kayla K.
Boaz, AL
These are the perfect snack for my toddler. I buy these at Walmart and foodland. These are perfect for on the go and a fast snack at home. They are so delicious. I would 100% recommend these to any and everyone.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
These snacks are really good. I don't mind giving them to my kids and they really enjoy them too. I've even caught myself reaching into the carton to get myself a quick snack.