BY GOLDFISH

The Snack That Smiles Back®! Grab your favorite flavors.

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oils, Contains 2 Percent Or Less
Of: Salt, Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast, Sugar, Spices, Celery, Onion Powder, Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda, Colors (Annatto Extract, Beet Juice Concentrate, Paprika, Turmeric Extract, Huito Juice Concentrate, Watermelon Juice Concentrate). Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Buy on Walmart*
karla a.
I buy this for my girls all the time they love the flavors and enjoy the individual packages their great for travel or just when your out and about. The kids at my daughters school enjoy them also I definitely recommend this to anyone with children.
aly M.
harpers ferry
Extra cheddar Goldfish are my favorite kind of Goldfish. So delicious and crunchy and tons of flavor packed on to every single little goldfish cracker. They’re great for a quick snack and always easy to find at the grocery store.
Brandy C.
My daughters favorite go to snack. She loves any of the flavors, but seems to eat a lot of the rainbow and extra cheese ones. We take the big boxes to dance recitals and dance practices. Such small and convenient bags they can fit in her dance bag.
Alyson W.
My kids love goldfish and they are a regular snack in the family. They’re an easy go to snack and something that toddlers can carry around and eat themselves. I haven’t found other products like it!
Katie H.
Seattle
I think it's safe to say when you have little ones goldfish crackers are a house hold staple! My son loves his goldfish and they make a quick easy snack for anytime we are out and about on the go!
Becky D.
Kids loves them. Good item for lunch box or road trip snack. Not hard on the budget. Try in tomato soup ! The kids loved to see their fishes floating around in thier soup!
Marianne R.
bakersfield
LOVEEEE the flavor blasted ones! They literally have so much flavor, they’re extremely tasty. I honestly get really excited when I see them in the store and always pick them up if I see em.
Venus C.
Perfect snack for my on the go toddlers. They love the taste they love that they are eating fish. I love them because they are affordable and an easy healthy snack to pack.
Shelbi W.
I emoji these! I use them for my kids and the small packages are easy to carry in diaper bag or lunches! They are pricy but worth it if your looking for a simple snack!
Yesenia G.
These are a great snack. Easy and convenient for moms who pack lunch for their kids. My Kids absolutely love these and I enjoy them myself. They are really good. I recommend these to anyone who wants a light snack on the go.