Goldfish® Colors Cheddar Taste Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Robert W.Goldfish® Colors Cheddar Taste Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Whitney B.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Colors Baked Snack Crackers.
Same great cheddar taste, baked with real cheese.
Finn®.

• Hey guys can anyone tell me why this product has been dis...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Savannah B.
Elm Mott , TX
My one year old absolutely loves goldfish like if we don’t have anymore gold fish we better be heading to the store because they are her favorite. Bite size and toddler friendly. I wish they were a little more healthy because she loves them that much. She’s obsessed with her goldfish we go thru the bulk box in 2 weeks.
Marissa M.
Chattanooga, TN
Freaking love goldfish crackers. I like that they are delicious and not bad for you, and go with a lot of things like soup, and even with sandwiches. I buy goldfish crackers quite a bit cause and will continue to buy them. Goldfish® Colors Baked Snack Crackers
carly h.
lampasas
call me a baby but these are my favorite kind of goldfish. i’ve eaten them since i was a baby and am now 16 and still love eating them. they never disappoint and i love them. highly recommend if you want a healthy fun salty snack
Nikita W.
New Matamoras
My daughter loves the colored one. I usually buy the big carton so it last her a while. She has ate other goldfish products but for some reason loves the colors more.
Heather P.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my toddler's all-time favorite snack. She learned how to identify colors and how to count by sorting colored goldfish crackers into piles :) My husband so loves to eat these by the handful, so I often have to hide an extra bag at the back of the pantry so that my daughter always has some available. As a mom, I love that they're made with whole grains, real cheddar cheese, and that they're often on sale at my local supermarket. Thanks for a great healthy snack Pepperidge Farm!
Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
My boys love Goldfish as snacks! They like that they're different colors and I LOVE that those colors are naturally sourced, no artificial colors or dyes!!! I also like snacking on Goldfish crackers from time to time! They make a great snack for toddlers too!
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Aborted product we always have at my house. My daughter loves these as a snack, and is adults like them too! Very affordable, the flavor is awesome, and they have the right amount of saltiness. They are baked, so they aren't greasy or super terrible for us.
Kimberli H.
Fort Worth, TX
Goldfish are a classic. I've been eating them since I was a kid. Whenever we went to the store with my parents, we would always pick up a bag of these guys. They are packed full of flavor and they have such a fun texture! Glad these guys are still around.
Jayy S.
Los Angeles, CA
I always have these in the house for my niece n nephews they love these the colors and the cheesy taste and the fact that the look like cute little fish helps keeps them a little occupied while I make a better healthier lunch for them
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
My kids, four and one, both love goldfish crackers! The best part is that they share! They are an easy snack to give the kids if they want something to munch on, and I am not giving them unnecessary sugar or potato chips.
Nicole R.
Bethel, OH
Hey guys can anyone tell me why this product has been discontinued or if you know thank you