Goldfish® Colors Cheddar Taste Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Whitney B.Goldfish® Colors Cheddar Taste Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Robert W.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Colors Baked Snack Crackers.
Same great cheddar taste, baked with real cheese.
Finn®.

Kimberli H.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Goldfish are a classic. I've been eating them since I was a kid. Whenever we went to the store with my parents, we would always pick up a bag of these guys. They are packed full of flavor and they have such a fun texture! Glad these guys are still around.
Marissa P.
Chattanooga
Foodie Expert
Freaking love goldfish crackers. I like that they are delicious and not bad for you, and go with a lot of things like soup, and even with sandwiches. I buy goldfish crackers quite a bit cause and will continue to buy them. Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Colors Baked Snack Crackers
Kathryn C.
Hendersonvlle, NC
My daughter loves the fun colors of these while they still taste the same as the classic ones. We bought them at Walmart. There are healthier options we choose sometimes but we do enjoy these occasionally as well.
carly h.
lampasas
call me a baby but these are my favorite kind of goldfish. i’ve eaten them since i was a baby and am now 16 and still love eating them. they never disappoint and i love them. highly recommend if you want a healthy fun salty snack
Rebecca R.
Canton
My daughter loves goldfish- but she is crazy about the colorful ones! They taste just as great as the original, but make them fun for her! As always they are a great price for a nonsugary snack!
Nikita W.
New Matamoras
My daughter loves the colored one. I usually buy the big carton so it last her a while. She has ate other goldfish products but for some reason loves the colors more.
Sonny P.
Struthers
My kids all time favorite snack! Love the different colored fish, and the taste! My little girl is cheese obsessed so this is her go to snack when she can't decide what she wants.
Heather P.
Chattanooga, TN
Foodie Expert
This is my toddler's all-time favorite snack. She learned how to identify colors and how to count by sorting colored goldfish crackers into piles :) My husband so loves to eat these by the handful, so I often have to hide an extra bag at the back of the pantry so that my daughter always has some available. As a mom, I love that they're made with whole grains, real cheddar cheese, and that they're often on sale at my local supermarket. Thanks for a great healthy snack Pepperidge Farm!
Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
Foodie Expert
My boys love Goldfish as snacks! They like that they're different colors and I LOVE that those colors are naturally sourced, no artificial colors or dyes!!! I also like snacking on Goldfish crackers from time to time! They make a great snack for toddlers too!
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
Foodie Expert
Aborted product we always have at my house. My daughter loves these as a snack, and is adults like them too! Very affordable, the flavor is awesome, and they have the right amount of saltiness. They are baked, so they aren't greasy or super terrible for us.