BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish colors cheddar baked snack crackers 9 pk

• Are they salty ?9 Answers
  • Do you buy the individual serving size bags or the multiple servi...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
A staple in our kids lunches. Who am I kidding? A staple snack for me as well. Goldfish colors are our favorite variety. We love that the colors are made with natural dyes from veggies. I don’t know what it is about the colors but they just taste better than most goldfish!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Just picked these up from the store for my munchkins. It makes the perfect snack when on the go or just sitting at home. It's inexpensive and they taste great! The colors are cute and my kids like these better than the regular ones.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
I used to love eating these. They are the best! They are like regular gold fish but way better. However, my mom used to say that the food coloring isn't really good for you, but I can't resist, they're way too good. I had to devour them. Sometimes my friends would ask for some, and I would unwillingly say yes; but that's life I guess.
April D.
Point, TX
Whats better than a tasty snack? A snack that is easy to take anywhere and is so colorful it grabs the kids attention. My kids love the vibrant colors and the taste of these cheddar crackers. And I love the fact that I can grab them when I'm in a hurry and they are convenient to take anywhere.
marcelynn a.
San Diego, CA
My kids like the colored goldfish and these individually packed bags make it easy to take along places or let the kids grab themselves when they are hungry. I prefer the regular cheddar to the colored goldfish but these are still really good.
Jill S.
My grandson loves these! He is 21 months old and is able to feed them to himself. Perfect size for his tiny fingers. Love the small bag size! Perfect for on the go and the little ones tiny tummy!!!!
Megan R.
My son loves have the variety of colors with this product. It's like he thinks he is getting different kinds of treats with every color. It is also easy for his to grasp onto and easy for me to carry in the diaper bag. It also doesn't leave a big mess.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Great packaging! You can take them in the car, pack them in school lunches, and have them handy for the temper tantrums in the grocery stores. My kids love the flavor, and I love the fact that it is not a sugary snack.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Goldfish have been my favorite for ever!!! Since my children were little till now we still love them!! There great to pack in lunches or as snacks for the kids or a snack to take with me at work it's great!!
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
With the movement in schools for "no sweets as a treat", these make a perfect sharing snack for birthday celebrations or school classroom parties. These are my go to snack for my children to take in and share. My kids love the cheesy flavor and like the colors
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
Are they salty ?
April D.
Point, TX
Do you buy the individual serving size bags or the multiple serving bags?