BY GOLDFISH #5 in Crackers

• Are they salty ?9 Answers
  • Do you buy the individual serving size bags or the multip...4 Answers
Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Get yourself a bag of the snack that smiles back, and find yourself smiling all day long!

Goldfish Crackers may have been created for kids, but the zesty cheesy crunch they provide can be enjoyed by adults as well,... There’s a large variety of flavors available, but the original will always have a special place on grocery store shelves because it’s a classic. These light and airy crackers are so easy to pop in your mouth... They’re also decently affordable, and very tasty. You can find these at Walmart, Target, and just about any store that has a chip/cracker aisle.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the baked cheddar aspect of this and the multicolors. It just makes it so much more entertaining to eat. If your children are trying these when you can even have them pick out their favorite colors and share. I think it is a great snack to send to school and so tasty as well!
Esha P.
South Grafton, MA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
That question that asks “what would you eat if you had one thing to eat for your whole life”, would be Goldfish for me. This snack is the perfect combination of salt and cracker to develop into a snack for anytime of the day. If you had to choose one snack to take on a trip I would highly recommend to take these crackers for a vibrant, fun, tasty adventure.
Kirstin L.
Beaverton
Purchased at: Safeway
Always a solid snack, stand-alone or added into a trail mix. For some reason it is just so much more fun to have the colored fish! I love to keep a pack of these on hand for cases of the munchies which creep up on me while studying or lounging around at home by myself or with friends. Yummy, share-able, and in tons of fun colors. What’s more to love?!
Symon B.
These Goldfish Colors Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers are an amazing addition in a house hold with many small children. As a male with many young children in his house i appreciate these crackers keep the children fed, it's the only thing they'll eat!
Gladine M.
Grand Rapids , MI
I purchase gold fish crackers from time to time for a snack i do like them they’ve been around for some time. I like them with a sandwich as well like i said they’ve been around a while i used to give to my daycare kids for a snack as well and it’s something im sure i will continue purchasing.
Julissa S.
california
NO ONE CAN GO WRONG WITH SOME GOLDFISH. ITS A FUN SNACK FOR EVERYONE SPECIALLY ADULTS NOT EVEN KIDS AT THIS POINT. THEY JUST HAVE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF CHEESE AND IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU EAT A LOT OF THEM CAUSE THE CHEESE WONT OVER POWER. PLUS IT HAS A FUN SHAPE AND COLORS TO IT.
Susie G.
Portland
I love these cute little fish shaped crackers. They are a great snack for my 3 year old son. Yes Im a repeat consumer. My toddler loves loves these. They are delicious. It is better than just plain crackers especially for kids cause of the adorable fish shape and multi colors.
Denise W.
Florence, SC
I live off of goldfish! My favorites are the plain ones, but the colors are in second. I feel that with the colors I can taste the dye in them, which in the plain ones I cannot! Goldfish can literally be bought anywhere, and they’re just the right salty snack, especially for a day by the pool or on the beach!
Heaven H.
Portland
I love these so much they are a very good snack i don’t really know what ingredients and they are kind of like cheese its but not as salty. I get these when ever its not regular but i would defiantly recommend as a road trip snack or a snack for your child...
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
Are they salty ?
Mariah D.
Redding, CA
Do the colored goldfish taste different than the original colored goldfish?
April D.
Point, TX
Do you buy the individual serving size bags or the multiple serving bags?