Goldfish® Colors Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers

by Goldfish

#9 in Crackers

Goldfish colors cheddar baked snack crackers 9 pk

Do these taste like regular goldfish?
Who else loves these (like my favorite snack ever)?
Do all goldfish have the same taste? Or are they all different?
Start your review of Goldfish® Colors Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
Norwalk
My grand son will be two years old next month and he loves these and they are his favorite snack and I grew up on these and I did and when were out on our boat meaning me and my brother and we grew up on these and my mom and my grandparents and my Uncle and Aunt and my cousins and my friends and my kids. These will never go away because they are liked by so many and it's a very healthy snack
Ballston Spa, NY
One of my favorite cracker snacks of all time. I love the cheddar flavor and enjoy that it doesn't have a powdery cheddar dust on it and isn't icarly salty. It has a subtle, baked in cheddar flavor that is crazy addicting. Great for the entire family to munch on. The colors don't in any way change the flavor...just makes snacking on them a little more fun!
Roanoke, VA
Goldfish® Colors Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my sons favorite snack all the time he wants his good fish. I enjoy that these come in a variety of colors but still taste the same without letting the dyes affect the flavor. You can find these at your local good store I purchased mines from walmart I highly recommend these for kids. Goldfish® Colors Baked Snack Crackers #ItsOurParty
New Milford, CT
Let's be honest with our selves here. We say we buy these for our kids because they are a healthy alternative to chips. They are made with whole grains, real cheese, and they are adorable. But honestly, I cant tell you how many times I've caught myself wolfing down a handful I stashed in my purse or in the pantry. Who doesn't love goldfish?
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Goldfish has been one of my favorite road trip snacks since I was a kid. My go to was and is the rainbow ones. There is plenty of cheese flavor but not too much to make them too much. This is a great snack for all ages and all occasions. I would definitely suggest trying all flavors. Goldfish® Colors Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
Tacoma , WA
I have ate Goldfish since I was a kid and if I thought I loved them then, i love them so much more now lol. As a cosmetology student these always came in clutch when i needed to rush to eat before my next client. My favorite ones were probably the mickey mouse ones that I got from Target, just because I love disney (they taste the same)
Vista, CA
Im gonna give this one a 5 stars. Gold fish are just that classic snack thats good for those of all ages. Theyre bite sized and cute as heck with the fish shapes. They have come out with A LOT of new flavors so whatever your flavor preference they likely have it. Classic cheddar is best but I havent had one I dont like yet
Galesburg, IL
Goldfish® Colors Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Erin R.
Goldfish® Colors Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Erin R.
Ok parents, how many times have Goldfish saved you a toddler meltdown? These are a true staple in any parents arsenal of snacks. They taste great, they aren't too salty, and they aren't terribly hard to chew for kids who are just learning to eat solid crackers. I wish we would've had the colors when I was a kid!
Pacifica, CA
One of my all time favorite crackers!! Goldfish are so delicious and they really are so inexpensive. Perfect for children and adults. Always meet expectation and I love to recommend them to everyone! They have so many different flavors and bag sizes! From minis to snack size to shareable, to the huge boxes!!
Shepherdsville, KY
Oh my goodness! We keep Goldfish in our house on a regular! My family of five absolutely love this snack! There is not a flavor we haven't tired or did not like! White cheddar seems to be our family favorite. I have to keep multiple bags or else they won't make it past two days! We live the variety!