BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Join Dwyane Wade on team xtreme plus you could win awesome gear.
No purchase necessary.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Goldfish??????????????????.
Baked snack crackers.
Colors.
Finn??????????????????.
Basketball shapes inside!
Same great cheddar taste.
Baked with real cheese.
Colors from natural ingredients.

Goldfish® Colors Baked Snack Crackers
  • "i think these are a great snack to give your kids (or yourself) and not feel guilty." in 3 reviews
  • "The whole family loves this snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I personally am a big fan of goldfish crackers." in 1 review
  • "They come in several different flavors and you are bound to love at least one! " in 1 review
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
I buy these for my children, but I have to admit, I eat my fair share of them too! These are perfect for when you want a salty, crunchy snack without eating straight junk food. They're made with whole grains, and the fun colors that the kids love are made with natural ingredients.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Goldfish can usually ALWAYS be found in our house . They are the perfect snack for children. My little girls love them. They are deliciously crunchy and salty and of course the fun fish shapes. They come in so many great varieties. They are easy to find in most stores as well and have many packaging options to choose from.as.well! They are great for an on the go snack as well for trips or car rides or doctor visits and of course school lunches !
✨Sandra✨ S.
I’m only allowed to buy these every once in a while. They are 100%affordable and so addicting- I would go through a whole bag is possible and that’s probably no beat because it isn’t the healthiest but I totally recommend them if you want a cheat snack!
Cassandra S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These classics are a staple in my pantry. My 2 and 6 year olds eat them by the handfuls. I choose the colors over the regular to teach colors to my son. They’re inexpensive so I can afford to make them lunchbox snacks.
Skye G.
I love these crackers! They make for a really yummy and cheap snack that is easy to take on the go. I plan on buying these again and would recommend these crackers to others to try! They are delicious!
Monica M.
Holcomb
I could eat a whole bag of these they are super good! When i was younger I would always snack these into my room they are a perfect snack for kids and adult and you can have fun learning colors with your kids
Jennifer W.
I've always been a big fan of the color range. Still has the exact same Great Taste and flavor as the original but with a fun Twist of all the different colors you can choose from.
Amy R.
Washington DC
Goldfish have pretty much been the same since I was a kid, and that’s fantastic. I always keep them in the house for me or my nephews to snack on, and it’s always a hit, even at parties where there aren’t any kids in sight! Goldfish is always a champion.
Elle R.
Monroe, MI
I've always loved goldfish. But if you plan on eating a large amount make sure to have a drink by your side because like any cracker, they can dry your mouth out real quick
Shadia B.
El Paso, TX
My kids love this snack! They’re baked so I don’t feel guilty giving this to them! They’re such an affordable snack and they love the colors. We take these on the go all the time!
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
what's your favorite and least favorite coloured goldfish?
Kathleen E.
Why don't they make blasted xtra cheddar in colors?! Lol