Goldfish® Coco Adventure

by Goldfish

Pepperidge farm goldfish coco adventure - 6.6 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goldfish® Coco Adventure!
How would you rate this product?
Jane L.
Vernon Hills, IL
This gold fish taste super good I love it so much. It has the best flavor and really good. And it's really easy to bring with for luch.
Anam B.
Elmont, NY
I dont lije them this is nit my taste but my husband always eart these and ge loved these ... he said these are suoer yummn. He enjoyed it
Mercedes L.
Delray Beach, FL
I love buying the variety 20 count box of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish. it's so much easier for me to pop them in a lunch box, and the best part of all is that the kids gets a different one for most days. They are not pricey at all, the quality is great and as long that the kids like them then that's all it matters to me.
Cassie T.
Yum! Was a little hesitant because I'm such a sucker for the original gold fish. But these were actually better than I thought. Great snack!!
Lauren D.
Manistique
Poatao potato ching ching tomato and pizza is good and I like to eat babies at night ehehehhe
member-fffc645d0
This Taste sooo good! The flavor taste just like grahams and coco. No cons really. I prefer regular cheddar goldfish better though. I'm a repeated consumer!!!!!! Nothing else other than its amazing and delicious!!!
Rebecca C.
Hernando, FL
THE GIRLS BOTH LOVE THESE. THEY ARE 3 AND 4 YEARS OLD AND IT IS A EASY SNACK FOR THEM WHEN OUT AND ABOUT,
Jordan W.
Inverness, FL
Love these little guys there so good and there perfect for anyone at any age and great for in the car and on the go
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
These were definitely not as good as I thought they were going to be. The name sure sounds delicious but the flavor just isn't there. I would not recommend these, but I would 100% recommend the goldfish cinnamon grahams...now those are yummy!
Tiffany  C.
Buffalo, NY
My kids love these adorable little fish! These so many different flavors to chose from too!

Looking for your answer?