Goldfish Cheddar Snack Pack

by Goldfish

Goldfish® crackers are a tasty and wholesome way to make snack time a blast. Discover the excitement. Goldfish crackers are baked and have: No artificial colours, no preservatives, 0 trans fat, low saturated fat, and real cheese (cheddar flavoured products only).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goldfish Cheddar Snack Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Jersey City, NJ
My little one will pretty much do anything for goldfish...I call them his baby "crack" as he is obsessed with them and starts to laugh whenever he sees them. I try to feed him healthy foods, and while these wouldn't rank in the healthy category, they aren't absolutely horrible and are prepared with natural ingredients and no bad dyes or preservatives that I am aware of. My main problem with gold fish is the big bags go stale quickly or spill easily, especially if my little one is sneaky enough and finds one of the stored bags. These convenient snacks solve that problem. I love grabbing one of these perfectly sized pouches as we're on the way out the door for him to snack on while grocery shopping or eating out.
College station
Right of course the cheddar for me😬. But also it's GOLDFISH lol, can't go wrong. Anywhere, anytime snack and a healthier choice then most snacks of choice. I love them can't really stop eating them once you start. I do wonder if you could somehow make a little less dry, not an issue for me but after so many lol tend to get a dry mouth lol. I reccomend you my little fish buddy
Our family loves Goldfish!! Pretty much any variety of them. These snack packs are perfect for me to send as snacks to school with my kids of for me to tuck in my desk at work for a midday snack! They taste soo good and cheesy without tasting "fake". They are a little pricey but I love grabbing them while they are on sale, which is often.
4923 Watlington road
I personally love this product. Goldfish are one of my favorite snacks of choice. My favorite ingredient is the cheddar though I wish it was more prompt. I am a repeat customer I have been getting them since I was a child. The only other thing I have to say about this product is that I wish that they would include more cheddar flavoring.
Lancaster, PA
I love these as an everyday snack! I have Endometriosis so i am constantly nauseous and these along with crackers help ease that feeling. I love the extra cheddar blasted ones but couldn’t find them on here! So affordable (under 3$ at my local grocery outlet). I work in an autistic support classroom with young kids and they love these too!
Hopkinsville, KY
If you don't like the snack that smiles back, do you even have tastebuds? I don't know what makes cheese flavored crackers shaped like fish taste better than their square counterparts but by jove, they do. My addiction started like many moms...grabbing a couple to snack on while the kid snacks. 18 years later I'm still buying them.
Pullman, WA
As a girl with a big sweet tooth I don't typically reach for salty snacks. However whenever I do gold fish are one of the first I grab. I love how portable and effortless they are. I love the classical taste that never ceases to make my mouth water. For those reasons I recommend gold fish to everyone who craves salty snacks.
Believe or not, this is my "can't live without product". I am addicted to eating these little crackers and even got my husband addicted to them. I eat them with my lunch or as a snack. I eat them when I am sick. I even share them with my dog. They are tasty, easy to eat and make a great snack to pack into a lunch bag.
Worcester, MA
The original gold fish crackers are my favorite. Their flavor and accessibility can not be beat. I can find them everywhere, even at the local auto parts store. They are delicious and make a great snack for everyone. They also come with small packs of them and they are great to pack with lunches or to take on roadtrips.
With a toddler in the family now I look for snacks that she can eat too and aren't terrible for both of us.  We have a lot of these around and I don't mind digging into the diaper bag and eating them for a snack when we are out and about.  I actually prefer the whole grain ones because they seem a bit healthier.