Goldfish Cheddar Snack Pack

by Goldfish

Goldfish® crackers are a tasty and wholesome way to make snack time a blast. Discover the excitement. Goldfish crackers are baked and have: No artificial colours, no preservatives, 0 trans fat, low saturated fat, and real cheese (cheddar flavoured products only).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goldfish Cheddar Snack Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Farmington
If you like cheesy crackers these are the best! Lite crunchy and very cheesy flavor! If they were cheaper more people would buy more cuz everyone loves them!
Millmont, PA
Really, who doesn't love goldfish? I do, my kiddo does. They're cheap, good and lovely to munch on. My kiddos a picky eater and she can munch a box quickly.
Durham, NC
So good! Definitely the snack that smiles back. Love the resealable bag. Helps to keep them longer. Just wish I could control how much I eat at one sitting.
Duncansville, PA
I like the cheddar cheese flavor of gold fish. They can be very addicting. My only complaint is sometimes I think gold fish are pricy for what you’re getting
Moline, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
perfect for on the go, especially when it comes to messy kids 😅 Resealable and convenient pouch with the delicious goldfish everyone already knows and loves
Bartlett, IL
My little daughter’s favorite snack. She loves bringing/eating goldfish at school. Reasonably priced and I can always find some extra coupons or store sales.
Providence
Goldfish are the go to snack. Be careful with downing the whole bag, encourage you separate with baggies. But besides the temptation, this flavor is great
Statesville , NC
My kids love these and they are so much better than just traditional chips. We often pack them as snack items and send them in for class parties at school.
Great snack for my kids and myself. Easy to just throw in my bag and go. Great taste and great price. I love to pack goldfish in my kids lunch for school.
Goldfish is my favorite snack in the whole world. Tastes really good and is such a nice snack for all. Wish they cost a little less but I still love them.

Looking for your answer?