BY GOLDFISH

Cheddarbaked with real cheese

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
These goldfish are pretty yummy as well! My kids love them especially the cheddar blasted ones! Again they are nice to take on trips, or being at home. They have cute fun packaging that kids love! Very bright and colorful too. My kids love them. They are delicious if you haven’t tried them or your kids haven’t , go now and get some! The price isn’t too bad and they have value boxes as well! So yes, I would recommend these!
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
You can never go wrong with gold fish. These were always my favorite crackers and still are. Adults and kids love them! You can put them out at a party and they will be gone before the end of the night! So delicious!
Kierra W.
Elkhart
These are good on the go and going places good to travel with. Just good eats any way you kids love em. I actually had a bag I left out and my husbands moms dog ate my whole bag. I do recommend these.
tara k.
I love all the flavors of goldfish so this variety pack is perfect to have them all! The flavor blasted goldfish are by far my favorite flavor available as well as the pizza flavor. Would recommend
Erica T.
Hawthorne, NJ
These goldfish packs are super convenient when you’re a mom on the run... You just grab go..... easy for when you’re packing a snack for your child and don’t have to get a ziplock bag.
Blog D.
E Providence, RI
Otimo pra fazer um snack para levar para a escola, faculdade ou trabalho.
As crianças sem duvidas amam!
Muito saboroso e por ele ser crocante deixa tudo mais gostoso.
Se você ainda não experimentou corre la comprar o seu.
Maxine M.
Tampa, FL
Amazing kid friendly snack! As a teacher to little ones, I strongly encourage parents to send in snacks that aren't too sugary since I will be the one to deal with 20 kooky kids! Goldfish are the perfect solution! The kids love them and entertain themselves with the fun fish shape.  They are also tasty enough that I like to sneak some for myself!
Makeup F.
liberty
If you have children this is a really good snack not only is it healthy but your kids will enjoy it more because it also has a funny shape to it
Ashanti C.
Love the variety pack because it can be snacks for a road trip or packed in lunches as a midday snack. It's always yummy in soups as well
Morgan T.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I don't love the pretzel goldfish. They are dry and blah. I saw stick with the cheddar goldfish. Always delicious.