BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish cheddar halloween bulk target exclusive - 30 oz

Lauren W.
Cincinnati , OH
I love goldfish and I love that they are naturally colored. This large size is convenient to have, and easy to pour into individual baggies or your hand with the carton spout. However, I prefer a flavor blast to the regular cheddar which does taste a bit bland.
Jahmela S.
Brooklyn, NY
My children and I absolutely cam not seem to ever get enough of these because they're so deliciousy
Great tasting, reasonably priced and easy to take on the go. Kid tested and patent approved
Kaylee K.
Brandon
We have to buy goldfish by the bulk box my son loves them so much! I think they are a little expensive for what they are but my son loves them and thry taste good.
Sonia A.
Lima, OH
My kids like goldfish crackers! I could live without them but, since its a kid's snack, I'll base the review on their opinions. They like to play with them as they eat so it makes them fun too. They love the cheesier flavor of this particular product.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
I loved goldfish growing up as a child, but our society has discovered so much about what this kind of food does to your body. They definitely taste good, but I never buy them because I know they aren't healthy.
Valeria G.
I FREAKING LOVE GOLD FISH like i'm the ultimate snacker and these are so freaking great i don't think i'll ever get tired of them because that's how good they are so good job to the company that made these
IVONNE G.
These are perfect to get for your kids . My daughter loves them . They're easy to carry , or put in their lunch pail. Not disappointing bc I know it taste very good . Recommend to mommies out there . They're perfect for a snack .
Sara E.
Cheesy, with a hint of salty taste. Great for snacks to much on for your kids or your siblings. my family household eventually got tired of them, so the bulk isnt something I would reccomend
Maria M.
Centennial , CO
Bulk is the only way you should buy goldfish. Once you start eating them it's very hard to stop. All my kids love them, they are perfect for little hands. I also love that they are baked, so much healthier
Rita N.
Queens Vlg, NY
My son's most favorite snack is Goldfish crackers! He absolutely loves them. There have been other snacks in the past that he very much enjoys, but I believe the goldfish will always be his go-to snack! They were an instant favorite for him. I purchase the big boxes locally from our grocery store and it takes him about a week and a half, sometimes 2 weeks to consume the entire box. I enjoy serving them with tomato soup for a tasty balance of flavor. We will be making sure we always stay stocked on these!
Joane G.
Caracas
1 to 10 both like the goldfish crackers?
Andrés M.