BY GOLDFISH #8 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelly Ann C.
Towson, MD
Definitely taste healthier, but they satisfy cravings and i feel good about including them in lunches for the kids. Always love the snack that smiles back.
Julia N.
Fayetteville
I could, and do, eat a whole bag of these in one sitting. I know they’re pricey, I know they’re bad for me, but I mostly don’t care. I don’t buy them every week, though. Also, they are VERY salty and sometimes leave my lips a little raw.
Amy C.
dekalb
My kids love these and I feel way better giving to them since they aren't junk food. My baby and his brother will.munch on them
Kylie T.
Newark
I love the whole grain goldfish! They are delicious and crunchy! Perfect snack for during a busy week!
Brittany A.
As a mom of 2 toddlers, these are a staple! These are a fantastic, easy on the go snack. I feel even better that they are whole grain. I enjoy them for myself also and purchase them for my classroom as well.
Taylor K.
Woodstown, NJ
These aren’t amazing and they are not terrible. They are a pretty middle of the road snack for me
Emily W.
North Little Rock
I really enjoy snacking on Goldfish crackers, but the whole wheat version isn’t my favorite variety. I do like that they are a little better for you though!
Sami M.
Surrey, BC
put em in your lunch, put em in your salad, put em straight in your mouth. there's no going wrong with goldfish!
nakita w.
grand falls windsor
I'll buy these bags. And sometimes I'll do them up in snack bags for on the go. These are also a good movie snack
Jennifer D.
This is an okay snack. I don't really care for the flavor too much they taste very processed and Steele most of the time.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?