BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Cheyenne R.
San Pedro, CA
You know those snacks that are meant to be for the kids in your house but you end up stealing because they’re damn delicious and why not treat yourself? THESE ARE THOSE. Hide them from your children because you’ll love them just as much
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
While I prefer the size of the larger bag that reseals for the price over this bag, this flavor variation is good! The taste is not far from the original, so you do not have to worry about liking it less than you do the original variety.
Karina C.
chicago
Nubia G.
My toddler loves these with his lunch or just a snack throughout the day. I like that it has a hint of salt and it's not overwhelming or overpowering. Great price, we buy these all the time. Last a good month if you have them everyday.
Heather L.
These keep my kids happy every time. If I’m honest, I’m kinda addicted to them myself, too. ;) perfect amount of salt, perfect crunch, and the “whole grain” makes me think they’re healthy. Off-brands just don’t hold a candle to these.
Caitie S.
Tampa, FL
Goldfish are my jam. I love traveling with a bag of goldfish because they make a great snack and can also fill you up if you are hungry. I like the saltiness of cheddar goldfish. I find myself unable to stop eating these once I start!
Brittany C.
Addictive! Once you open the bag it’s hard to stop. They are great. I love that they come whole grain too. My little one loves them and if I have a whole grain option that’s the preferred way. Plus Kroger runs a sale on these often!
Danielle V.
Parker
I feel better purchasing whole grain products but sometimes they have a different taste. These don’t at all and I feel good about giving them to the kids. Goldfish have always been my favorite snack and now that I can get them with whole grain I might just buy them more.
Stephanie R.
Big Lake
My favorite fun snack! I love that you can get these whole grain and not even notice the difference in taste. I can find them anywhere and the price is phenomenal. The variety of flavors is so helpful as well. A family favorite!!
Morgan L.
New york, NY
No better snack than goldfish! Whole grain taste the same as regular cheddar , but makes it sound healthier! Crunchy, cheesy and overall great snack! Not messy either! Always my go to snack. Original cheddar is my go to flavor!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?