BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love that these are whole grain and are better for you nutritionally but they are processed with partial genetic engineering. Disappointed that they Re using GMO’s. I feel that companies compromise the nutrition of an otherwise great product with something artificial.
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
My love for goldfish, goes way back to when I was a kid. There’s something about them that makes me happy when I eat them. I admit that I have gotten to the point where the big cartons stand no match. This is a go to snack for anyone who knows how to live life the way it’s supposed to be lived, with a serving of goldfish.
Melissa W.
Hillview
I buy these for my children all the time. They love them! In fact i love them. To me they dont taste any different than the Original Goldfish. The cheese is just right in them. They are great for snacks or to havw with your lunch. The price isnt bad either.
Kim B.
central islip
I love gold fishes because they’re so delicious! I don’t eat these often but when I do I always ask myself why I don’t eat them more. Always a go to snack for me to pack for a road trip. It’s not the worse snack you could be snacking on health wise, better then a bag of chips and still gives you that crunch!
Nichole L.
Who doesn’t love goldfish? They come in so many tasty flavors and I always make sure to try different ones. When I go grocery shopping I always grab the whole grain cheddar ones on my way without questioning. They are perfect for class when I need a snack.
Toni L.
Vancouver, WA
If it is cheese flavored, my son loves it! Goldfish are always in his lunch box and available for snack time after school. If he gets hungry in the middle of the night he knows he can get a small bowl to hold him over until breakfast. They are great!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
I don’t eat a lot of carbs normally but when I’m craving a little snack these babies always do th trick. I love the smiles on them - they remind me of my childhood. Definitely a repeat buyer. I love the taste
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
One of my favorite snacks! I find that, for whatever reason, the big cartons of Goldfish have the most salt on the crackers, making them taste even better! These are absolutely delicious. I have bought the big cartons at Sam's and Kroger. Love them!
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
And my house we can never keep goldfish stocked! I love that there so many different flavors and varieties. The whole gain option is great! I know that my daughter is eating healthy and they are still yummy for when I want the occasional snack!
Laurie A.
I could probably eat goldfish on a daily basis. I love all the different sizes you can buy- from single hard or aft packs to a huge container. The flavor is alway on point and our whole family likes to eat them!! Definitely recommend them
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?