BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Kim B.
central islip
I love gold fishes because they’re so delicious! I don’t eat these often but when I do I always ask myself why I don’t eat them more. Always a go to snack for me to pack for a road trip. It’s not the worse snack you could be snacking on health wise, better then a bag of chips and still gives you that crunch!
Kamryn P.
YUMMY PERFECT SNACK! They taste amazing and you can never go wrong! Perfect when I need a little snack before I go to bed? I deffinentally recommend these! They are cheesy and have the perfect crunch! Also don’t forget your coupons! For a great deal on them.
Hannah H.
Hastings, MN
As a teacher this is one of my class’s favorite snacks. I love that I can also have some without feeling like I ate like crap like some of the snacks they bring in! Yummy!
Toni L.
Vancouver, WA
If it is cheese flavored, my son loves it! Goldfish are always in his lunch box and available for snack time after school. If he gets hungry in the middle of the night he knows he can get a small bowl to hold him over until breakfast. They are great!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
I don’t eat a lot of carbs normally but when I’m craving a little snack these babies always do th trick. I love the smiles on them - they remind me of my childhood. Definitely a repeat buyer. I love the taste
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
The taste of goldfish hasn’t changed one bit in my 21 years of life. I could never get tired of these cute snacks. They’re just so much better than any other snack cracker in my opinion. I always have a ziplock with goldfish in my purse just in case haha.
Molly B.
parkville, md
Have a little bit of a darker color but taste identical to the original goldfish crackers. I figured if we are going to eat crackers, I should buy the ones that are a little less bad for you
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
And my house we can never keep goldfish stocked! I love that there so many different flavors and varieties. The whole gain option is great! I know that my daughter is eating healthy and they are still yummy for when I want the occasional snack!
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
One of my favorite snacks! I find that, for whatever reason, the big cartons of Goldfish have the most salt on the crackers, making them taste even better! These are absolutely delicious. I have bought the big cartons at Sam's and Kroger. Love them!
Laurie A.
I could probably eat goldfish on a daily basis. I love all the different sizes you can buy- from single hard or aft packs to a huge container. The flavor is alway on point and our whole family likes to eat them!! Definitely recommend them
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart